• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's pretty funny! I've never stooped to the self-portrait, though I do have a picture of me with every a/c type I've flown in a professional capacity.

Ah the kid is just excited about his job. I think were all that excited at some point... Well ok, maybe we didn't shoot pictures of ourselves, but he's just stoked. No real harm done.

It is kinda funny though!

Ah the kid is just excited about his job. I think were all that excited at some point... Well ok, maybe we didn't shoot pictures of ourselves, but he's just stoked. No real harm done.

It is kinda funny though!
He probably had it uploaded to his FACEBOOK account before he made it back into the jetway too.

The dream is over. If you are so miserable and so sick of the industry, go elsewhere.

Already did. I lost my job while Chautublic pilots upgraded in the same colored airplanes years ago. Underbidding another pilot for a shiny new jet is one thing, but to gloat about it on a public forum is another. Let's see you guys do something positive for the profession for once. Just because you don't work for Mesa, doesn't mean you're still not scumbags.

Already did. I lost my job while Chautublic pilots upgraded in the same colored airplanes years ago. Underbidding another pilot for a shiny new jet is one thing, but to gloat about it on a public forum is another. Let's see you guys do something positive for the profession for once. Just because you don't work for Mesa, doesn't mean you're still not scumbags.

So what you are saying is that if you went to Chautublic in the first place you would still have a job? BTW I believe we were still hiring at that time so you should of come over and joined the party. Sorry bra, "I'll take my job with being a scumbag for 200, Alex".

Why dont you make the correct decision for once and shut up. Oh and if you left the industry why are you on flight info?

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that if you went to Chautublic in the first place you would still have a job? BTW I believe we were still hiring at that time so you should of come over and joined the party. Sorry bra, "I'll take my job with being a scumbag for 200, Alex".

Why dont you make the correct decision for once and shut up. Oh and if you left the industry why are you on flight info?

What goes around eventually comes around. RP might be doing great now, but that does not mean they will do great in the future. I have met a lot of cool RP pilots in the past, many with humility, but I have seen few in this post. Congrats on the upgrades guys, but posting it here when so many of us are experiencing hardship will not win you any friends and will further perpetuate your current reputation.

What goes around eventually comes around. RP might be doing great now, but that does not mean they will do great in the future. I have met a lot of cool RP pilots in the past, many with humility, but I have seen few in this post. Congrats on the upgrades guys, but posting it here when so many of us are experiencing hardship will not win you any friends and will further perpetuate your current reputation.

I would never wish unemployment on anyone. I don't care how much of a prick someone maybe, they may have a family somewhere. What we should be talking about is why are we all against each other. If you need a ride to work you are always welcome on my plane, i make it a priorty to get you to work and bring you home. I hope you will return the favor. One person posts that RAH is calling guys off the street or upgrading and the true **************************************** of the industry comes out. Isn't that what this site is for, letting each other know whats going on at the other companies. If you dont want to see that some company is doing better than yours than STAY OF FLIGHT INFO. All due respect but i can care less of what you think of me or my company. last time i checked you are not the one that signs my checks. My loyalty is to my family number one and then the company I'm at. Thats how I put food on my table and in my families mouths. I am sorry for your misfortune. If i you where a neighbor of mine i would try to be the first to offer you and your family my help. It doesnt matter who you work for. that is just the kind of person i am. your misfortune does not make it ok for you to bash another person/company or what ever. may i suggest a long run, or walk with your wife, maybe a nice dinner with your fam. Or better yet go visit a neighbor you never know what connections they may have. You may not know who I am, but I'm that pilot that walks up the jet way looking around to see if you need to get a ride to work or home. When you see me I will extend my hand with the largest KoolAide smile and welcome you on my a/c, you can be assured that I will do all I can to get you where you have to go.

Last edited:

I don't see why we need to tip toe around the fact that people are getting upgraded at RAH. Stating a fact is not gloating. I'm not saying people couldn't try and have a little more class about it, but simply stating what's going on at our company is not bragging.

I would never wish unemployment on anyone. I don't care how much of a prick someone maybe, they may have a family somewhere. What we should be talking about is why are we all against each other. If you need a ride to work you are always welcome on my plane, i make it a priorty to get you to work and bring you home. I hope you will return the favor. One person posts that RAH is calling guys off the street or upgrading and the true **************************************** of the industry comes out. Isn't that what this site is for, letting each other know whats going on at the other companies. If you dont want to see that some company is doing better than yours than STAY OF FLIGHT INFO. All due respect but i can care less of what you think of me or my company. last time i checked you are not the one that signs my checks. My loyalty is to my family number one and then the company I'm at. Thats how I put food on my table and in my families mouths. I am sorry for your misfortune. If i you where a neighbor of mine i would try to be the first to offer you and your family my help. It doesnt matter who you work for. that is just the kind of person i am. your misfortune does not make it ok for you to bash another person/company or what ever. may i suggest a long run, or walk with your wife, maybe a nice dinner with your fam. Or better yet go visit a neighbor you never know what connections they may have. You may not know who I am, but I'm that pilot that walks up the jet way looking around to see if you need to get a ride to work or home. When you see me I will extend my hand with the largest KoolAide smile and welcome you on my a/c, you can be assured that I will do all I can to get you where you have to go.

I am not talking about people that mearly want to talk about what is going on with their company, I am talking about people that are GLOATING like the first poster in this thread has. I have not experienced as much hardship as others, I was only downgraded and took a 40% paycut, none of which was due to you. You seem like you might have your ******************** together and are probably a good person, but let it be known that the reason that your pilots carry a stigma is not due to your success, but rather then the outspoken minority that like to shove it in peoples faces. Thank you for being a good neighbor, I wish your business much success, it is obvious that you have seen it, now tell your pilots to show some humility. In my carrier you carry a worse reputation then even Mesa, again not due to success, but rather because of the outspoken pilots that have gone as far as gloating about Midwest flying to 30 year Wisconsin commuters at my company,and then proceeding to tell them soon they will be hiring and he should look to apply. BTW, I have never EVER denied a jumpseat, nor will I in the future to any of your pilots. As I said, most are pretty cool. Every company has its dickheads, your companies just seem more outspoken then others. I would just recommend you suggest to people to quash the gloating, its not helping your cause. Good luck and safe travels.

Last edited:
I don't see why we need to tip toe around the fact that people are getting upgraded at RAH. Stating a fact is not gloating. I'm not saying people couldn't try and have a little more class about it, but simply stating what's going on at our company is not bragging.

When one of your pilots states:

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.
This is gloating. Sorry, thats the way I take it.

Latest resources

Back