• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree it's vile but do you think this person is really like this face to face? No way! More likely, this guy is sitting at his computer laughing his arse of at those of you who took the bait, hook, line and sinker!

It's called flame and it's prevalent on FI.com. It's a hobby for some posters, it's a career for others.

Of course it would take a fellow RAH 170 driver to figure this one out. This website is here for pure entertainment and you guys getting offended is fukkin halarious. I sit here and laugh my ass off in the hotel at you fukkers. Please keep it going!!!!

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

I think I know you, you have that sticker on your bag that says "The EJet, The Guppy Killer!"

You must be so happy to get that Captain seat so others can be furlowed, you and bring down the industry with you contract and work rules, but your happy.
Just remember that you will be an ERJ 170 captain with no chance of going anywhere because you are flying mainline routes with an RJ!

you slime balls relish taking a job from some other "mainline" guy, slaping their company's colors on the side of your airplane and calling it your brand, your left seat, right seat, job, etc. You are a bunch of ******************************s. The only thing that should be in you right hand is a pink slip and a slap in the face like the little bitshes that you are. FV#CK YUO SCABS!!!!

You have summed what we all think of these RAH pilots who think that they are the best RJ drivers in the world because they don't have air-stairs on their aircraft and park a mainline gates no regional terminals!
I am content with being paid the correct amount for a 50 seat aircraft, not underpaid to fly a 70-76 seat RJ!

I sit here and laugh my ass off in the hotel at you fukkers. Please keep it going!!!!
...meanwhile back home in your bed, there's a neighborhood gang-bang going on with your girlfriend. We've all heard she is quite the "Crowd Pleaser" and I've already got passes for next weeks performance.

Hope you're enjoying your Holiday Inn Express.

You have summed what we all think of these RAH pilots who think that they are the best RJ drivers in the world because they don't have air-stairs on their aircraft and park a mainline gates no regional terminals!
I am content with being paid the correct amount for a 50 seat aircraft, not underpaid to fly a 70-76 seat RJ!

XJT's planes don't have airstairs. They park at mainline gates. Your logic doesn't make sense.

XJT's planes don't have airstairs. They park at mainline gates. Your logic doesn't make sense.

Not just the logic. Nothing made sense.

"All your base..."

I think I know you, you have that sticker on your bag that says "The EJet, The Guppy Killer!"

You must be so happy to get that Captain seat so others can be furlowed, you and bring down the industry with you contract and work rules, but your happy.
Just remember that you will be an ERJ 170 captain with no chance of going anywhere because you are flying mainline routes with an RJ!

Actually Mav, you bring the industry down with your stupidity. Don't they teach grammar and spelling in high school any more? Or are you too busy knowing everything to bother learning anything.

Been to the A gates in IAD recently? Plenty of 170s parked there.

Latest resources

Back