44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ur Dad

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

Wow so 44 more guys get underpaid for flying mainline aircraft, impressive.

Well if it's true congrats...not only having a job (which seems to be so difficult right now) but going back to the left side...

Wow so 44 more guys get underpaid for flying mainline aircraft, impressive.

yeah, 44 guys who can start reducing their debt in these hard times, and get some furloughees back into a position of getting paid and paying taxes as opposed to collecting unemployment and draining our government budgets. 44 guys who can begin to save for their family's future again. Is that so awful?

yeah, 44 guys who can start reducing their debt in these hard times, and get some furloughees back into a position of getting paid and paying taxes as opposed to collecting unemployment and draining our government budgets. 44 guys who can begin to save for their family's future again. Is that so awful?

If it comes at the expense of 44 other peoples ability to do the same...then yes

At the expense of 44 Midwest? Yes!

If it comes at the expense of 44 other peoples ability to do the same...then yes

Winner winner chicken dinner...

Sorry RAH guys... But every one of those big ol' "RJs" you guys fly is one less mainline airplane. That's a fact. I am sure the Midwest guys and gals would agree.

While I am happy for those who can find a way to move up in this economy, I bemoan the loss of major airline jobs.

Latest resources

Back