44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its sort of bittersweet.

Really bitter for the midwest guys, really sweet for the cool 170 kids.

So glad to be out of the airlines.

Wow, this is so tired. "These guys don't want to be taking flying from mainline, or another regional, they can't just not show up for the flying, they have families and mortgages too." F that, they are nearly taking flying directly from another pilot (QX where they actually have decent pay, Midwest where it is a career job with an awesome product, and all the other examples that are more gray). I have nothing personal against these guys, but they are flying bigger airplanes for cheaper, and directly undercutting other pilots. If the Alaska thing is true, they are directly taking away QX flying, they already did it to Midwest flying. I would be ashamed to walk the terminal in MKE and look a Midwest pilot in the eyes. But I may be hippocritical in that I fly a 50 seater, but at the least, my company is not undercutting mainline, or other regional flying. I give up. Flame away.

At the very least I'd suggest Chautublic pilots just keep this stuff off of the internet. You're only stirring up people's emotions about your gain at the expense of higher paying jobs.

I've jumpseated a few times in the 170 and it's ranged from very helpful and cool guys to probably the most arrogant CAs I've ever come across. If you work at Chautublic and meet one of the latter, do yourself a favor and try and stop it. Between the egos and the undercutting you're developing a bit of a poor reputation.

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

I'm sure you can find other ways to keep your right hand occupied instead of spewing joy over someone else's loss. Some pilots are never gonna figure out what they're doing to this profession.

Last edited:
I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

Who Cares?

You are all idiots.

To the OP and other RAH sackriders, classy coming in here during a time of overall duress and rubbing it in others' faces. ********************faces.

To all the anti-RAH sackriders, I suggest you get in a time machine and go back 40 years or so. The dream is over. If you are so miserable and so sick of the industry, go elsewhere.

At the very least I'd suggest Chautublic pilots just keep this stuff off of the internet. You're only stirring up people's emotions about your gain at the expense of higher paying jobs.

I've jumpseated a few times in the 170 and it's ranged from very helpful and cool guys to probably the most arrogant CAs I've ever come across. If you work at Chautublic and meet one of the latter, do yourself a favor and try and stop it. Between the egos and the undercutting you're developing a bit of a poor reputation.

Probably one of the more sensible post I've read in a while. Put yourself in our shoes though, it's difficult to discuss anything without being accused by someone of "gloating". I get tired of all the sour grapes soapbox preaching from other RJ pilots (not directed at you labbats just a general statement). Every single one of them in our shoes would do the exact same thing. Don't give me that "tacit" endorsement by choosing to work here BS. Our company hasn't hired anyone since the beginning of 2008. What do you want us to do, resign in protest? I'm not saying the Midwest deal isn't sleezy, of course it is, but we have zero control of deals made behind closed doors. Do any of you even know or care to know that our union has filed a grievance over the Midwest flying? I can't believe people get so wrapped up in their own bullcrap they actually start believing they are morally superior because they fly an RJ with 50 seats instead of 70. Rant over.

Latest resources

Back