• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I keep reading all these post airline talking smack about each others airline. Why is it you guys only bash RAH about the 170 or 175 when other airlines have the same thing or even larger aircraft like crj 900. I am not sure but could it be a bit of jealousy. The truth is you guys all basically want the same thing. You all want a mainline job with mainline wages. Take a step back and study whats happening to your guys future and stop being part of the problem.
I am not jealous, nor will I ever, ever fly for an airline ever again, I am very happy where I am!

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

couldn't be more generic flame if ya tried.

I keep reading all these post airline talking smack about each others airline. Why is it you guys only bash RAH about the 170 or 175 when other airlines have the same thing or even larger aircraft like crj 900. I am not sure but could it be a bit of jealousy. The truth is you guys all basically want the same thing. You all want a mainline job with mainline wages. Take a step back and study whats happening to your guys future and stop being part of the problem.

Well said...and to agree with you, theres no diference between the E175 and CRJ900 or the E170 and CRJ700 but some people here are gifted with a cashew for brain mass.

Now in all fairness the shet that our (RAH)management and Midwest managment are doing is total "BULL SHET"

maybe the upgrades are for the Delta side... to replace the MD88 shuttle flying during weekends and late night/early mornings.........

Sorry guys no Alaska Air flying. I have a family friend in upper managment at Alaska Air Group and I quote "were looking to phase out our CR7's and Q200 in likes of the Q400. Why would we add a plane for any 60+ seat route that burns twice the fuel and only gets you there 15min faster?"

Did you actually type the word "huh"?

Why yes you did....

I'm sure you can find other ways to keep your right hand occupied .
Yeah like shove it up your mom's vaginal canal. Don't hate on RAH. No one here is management you guys get mad at another pilot for making a ********************ing living. I gotta work to pay for the lube I use to play with your mom.

Yeah like shove it up your mom's vaginal canal. Don't hate on RAH. No one here is management you guys get mad at another pilot for making a ********************ing living. I gotta work to pay for the lube I use to play with your mom.

Oh so professional! I'm sure the RAH pilot group is so pleased to have you represent them here in such a negative manner! What a shame!

I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

yup and another mainline pilot does not upgrade or another pilot at another regional loses their job.

Well I have said often that regional flying is simply contract work. Turth to form :)

Latest resources

Back