• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get my ********************in' seat back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code share to be announced is Alaska Air.

The thrust levers felt better in my right hand.

I don't directly blame Republic pilots for other pilots losing jobs. After all, you gotta pay bills too and you're not crossing any picket lines. That said, you're still a tool.

Most things can be ignored, but when it's that vile it deserves harsh responses. He can act tough behind a computer but his fake toughness ain't gonna work in real life!
I agree it's vile but do you think this person is really like this face to face? No way! More likely, this guy is sitting at his computer laughing his arse of at those of you who took the bait, hook, line and sinker!

It's called flame and it's prevalent on FI.com. It's a hobby for some posters, it's a career for others.

You are all idiots.

To the OP and other RAH sackriders, classy coming in here during a time of overall duress and rubbing it in others' faces. *******************faces..

Very true. In fact - every pilot should quit posting anything positive with your company. The pilots who get on here and post only want negativity and hope that your airline fires its employees, and go into liquidation.

The sense of entitlement on here is unbelievable. There isn't enough blame on your own airline and its management team for a lack of leadership, smart decisions, and remaining competitive in a tough market. Pilots should get behind their unions and play hardball with their own companies in their contracts. Fly your planes safe. Offer a good product. Be grateful you have a job since in comparison to the rest of the world's population - we are among the richest people on the planet. Even America's poor has it far better than the majority of humanity.

I found that half the posts are some of the most ignorant, and uneducated statements I have heard from so-called "professional" pilots.

Last edited:
Relax

you slime balls relish taking a job from some other "mainline" guy, slaping their company's colors on the side of your airplane and calling it your brand, your left seat, right seat, job, etc. You are a bunch of ******************************s. The only thing that should be in you right hand is a pink slip and a slap in the face like the little bitshes that you are. FV#CK YUO SCABS!!!!

Damn, you really need to relax and chill. I see you are driving an Airbus 320 now and you seem to think that puts you at the top of some hill to look down upon other people. Only a few places you can be a PIC in an A320 and those places have there own internal issues.
I also see you were a SAAB and large EMB driver once. Did you have the same view then as you do now about regional pilots? Where did you actually pilot these airframes? Not many places had those types of airframes on the property.
Makes me wonder if you'd have such a crappy outlook or view on other people if you decided to work for another employer?
What you are saying about regional pilots is no different then what legacy pilots say about the LLC pilots. You don't work at an LLC do ya?
Have you forgotten that we are pilots and don't make policy? We follow the policy that has been placed in front of us and we do our job. You must remember that from your military days; or have you forgotten that too?
Don't ask for another pilot group to not accept work and provide for their family until you are willing to do it yourself.
No, I don't work for a regional or any airline for that matter. Hey, let you return fire happen since I am ready for it and haven't had a good laugh lately here.

Yeah like shove it up your mom's vaginal canal. Don't hate on RAH. No one here is management you guys get mad at another pilot for making a ********************ing living. I gotta work to pay for the lube I use to play with your mom.

And you're claiming that you are going to be a CA again? Wow.

Someone said this was flame...actually it's trolling. He was trolling for a strong response. I think he was successful.

This time I can't help it.
We were in DCA last week, and saw one of these RAH EMB's at the gate. The FO was doing the walk around, with his big aviator sunglasses on, really big spiked hair and a mini mullet going on. His pants were riding so low in the back, we were suprised his shirt even stayed tucked it. This kid was grossly skinny, we thought he was an AIDS patient.
He walked around the airplane with his hands in his pockets the whole time, slowly checking out the airplane. It looked like he did a throrough job, right up until the part were he gets to the engine cowl, pulls a camera out of his pocket, leans towards the engine and snaps a picture of himself!!!
I really hope he did it because he knew we were watching him from our cockpit and was trying to entertain us.

right up until the part were he gets to the engine cowl, pulls a camera out of his pocket, leans towards the engine and snaps a picture of himself!!!
I really hope he did it because he knew we were watching him from our cockpit and was trying to entertain us.

Must of been IND Based. :laugh:

This time I can't help it.
We were in DCA last week, and saw one of these RAH EMB's at the gate. The FO was doing the walk around, with his big aviator sunglasses on, really big spiked hair and a mini mullet going on. His pants were riding so low in the back, we were suprised his shirt even stayed tucked it. This kid was grossly skinny, we thought he was an AIDS patient.
He walked around the airplane with his hands in his pockets the whole time, slowly checking out the airplane. It looked like he did a throrough job, right up until the part were he gets to the engine cowl, pulls a camera out of his pocket, leans towards the engine and snaps a picture of himself!!!

Sorry to disappoint you but a problem like this isn't just at RAH, it's everywhere. Ever since there was a 0-Hero school out there and you could finance it all, that type trolled the ramp.

Latest resources

Back