• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to be working for SWA. What If Delta gives up all flying? Are going to capitulate because "we have to compete?" The 50 seaters were going away on there own, we could have owned just about all flying ....if we were not so scared.

I just asked a SWA buddy of mine and confirmed they do not have anything smaller than a 737. I am sure you would have known a bit more about them if they had a sweet flow through program for you.

I'm not sure I care about that, so much as I care about not furloughing my fellow pilots.

Well why don't you explain it to me?! Let me guess: It's CAL's fault? JP's fault? Drop the BS, we don't owe you a bailout. Your self inflicted scope wound is what has put you in the position you're in.

WOW, you have a lot of anger.

I am sure your furloughed pilots appreciated your concern...right up until you VJM'd yourself silly.

You're talking to a guy who was awarded a LTVRF to limit CAL furloughs.
WOW, you have a lot of anger.

I've got no anger. I'm just frustrated that you can't answer anything. If I'm wrong about the 70 seat side letter then tell me what I'm missing? If those 70 seaters weren't in the system you guys wouldn't be in the shape you're in.

He's a piece of work!!!! Folks with his mentality is why we voted to dismantle the CAL MEC.

So you're ready to go back to what you are used to? Giving away junior pilot's careers, losing arbitrations (Aer Lingus) and being slapped with injunctions?

I am sure as a standalone, a 50 seat scoped CAL would really be kickin some butt against the industry today. Your posts remind me of the gases in the Hindenburg on its last flight. FLOPGUNT!

Well at least we can all agree this new pilot group has been magnaimous enough to give management the tools to compete against the high costs of this new pilot group!

He's a piece of work!!!! Folks with his mentality is why we voted to dismantle the CAL MEC.

JP just got relected for a new term. We will be lucky to get SLI by September. Plenty of UAL friends disgusted with JH for selling out on LOA 25. CAL majorities still dominate in previous LEC's and growing in LAX. How's that 'dismantling' thing coming along?

SLI completion will mean one MEC which will lead to a vote. I don't care who just re elected JP he will be gone. The dismantling is going fine, but thank you for your concern.

SLI completion will mean one MEC which will lead to a vote. I don't care who just re elected JP he will be gone. The dismantling is going fine, but thank you for your concern.

So you think it will all be one nice package delivered by your YES vote once SLI plops out? You think your simple majority will 'dismantle' all concerns of former CAL members? You think the trip lose queens on both sides aren't going to engage in the nastiest forms of skullduggery possible in order to keep their 9-3 jobs? All ready a three month delay from what mother ALPA told us for the SLI. If I didn't know the issues I would admire your optimism, but one can also argue it looks more like blind stupidity.

Last edited:
I just asked a SWA buddy of mine and confirmed they do not have anything smaller than a 737. I am sure you would have known a bit more about them if they had a sweet flow through program for you.

I'm talking about the SWA scope section. You might ask your SWA buddy about it cause your legacy United buds only know how to give it away.

I'm talking about the SWA scope section. You might ask your SWA buddy about it cause your legacy United buds only know how to give it away.

Well, he told me to tell you that their scope works for them as they don't feed a huge international widebody fleet.

When terrorists chose to attack our country and the biggest and best US carriers with horrible outcomes; your right UAL crews followed by saving their company but lost 50 seat scope, we all get it occurred before CAL lost its scope in the merger. But where you championing the scope fight at your flow through commuter job when all this went down? If so, You are the man!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back