• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

17 Dead in Montanta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally, I think it is because of the low pay pilots are forced into because of the economy. I'm trying to figure a way to blame Obama, but I'll have to get back to you. If Bush were still around...

ROFLMAO! Now THAT, ladies and germs, is speculation! :D

Thanks, Snakum!

I think I need to add, "inability to recognize obvious sarcasm" to the probable cause of death for most FI threads.

Just heard now the FAA put out an emergency AD for the PC12 a couple of days ago. Supposedly it involves flight control issues. What is the range of the PC12 seemed like a long flight with that much weight.

That did not sound like speculation to me. It sounded more like a thoery, a suggestion.

How many times have you speculated over out current banking system/economy? Let's not get all spun up just because someone is offering a theory.

Plus, how do you know he/she is not a pilot? I know plenty of owner/passengers who are rated pilots.

OK, you are right..... I don't speculate on Obama's economy.

I stand corrected. Of course, he is not speculating either.

CC

Just heard now the FAA put out an emergency AD for the PC12 a couple of days ago. Supposedly it involves flight control issues. What is the range of the PC12 seemed like a long flight with that much weight.

Link to the AD please. I've got some PC12 time and this makes me curious.

Seems like most aircraft flight manuals say to make a zero-flap landing and increase Vref speeds by a considerable margin if there is ice present aft of the protected areas.

A Zero flap landing if some ice is present aft of the protected areas? This is news to me!

Last edited:
Owner pilots are a bad idea, they think the plane can do anything, and putting this many people on this airplane proves it!

Thanks, Snakum!

I think I need to add, "inability to recognize obvious sarcasm" to the probable cause of death for most FI threads.

I don't think you were being sarcastic. You appear to be battling other people skeptism by giving a little of your own. I think you just got caught.

That's the way it came across anyway.

Latest resources

Back