• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You guys are making me look like a genius. Thanx! B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

You blaming everything and anything on unions makes about as much sense as the people who always say anytime any thing goes wrong...

"It's Bush's Fault"

or when it gets warm, "Global Warming"

When its Cold "Global Warming"

When the ice-shelfs shrink "Global Warming"

When the ice-shelfs expand "Global Warming"

come talk with us

You are really concerned about the color of the text? Here is the simplicity of how the text became blue, then brown. The avatar I originally used was blue and for some reason I matched the color on a few posts. Then, everybody started coming up with all kind of comments and conspiracies about it and I thought it was funny so I continued. The brown text of today matches the background of my image better than the blue.

All you guys think there is some kind of conspiracy and I love it.. I can't possibly be simply telling the truth, that being I'm in senior managment at a non-union part 121 air carrier that has experience with unions and how they destroy companies from the inside out.

Nope, all of you have me as a paid union buster. Keep the conspiracy alive I say!

In the meantime, I'm going to have my lunch now.

I'm going to eat my grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich while sitting in a bathtub that is located on a grassy knoll.

moron

Can someone name a single quality 121 carrier that is non-union?
B19 Airways!

We work like slaves ... so you don't have to....

Coast to Coast fares starting as low as $39

At B19 Airways ... the Training is so good ... our Pilots are willing to pay for it!

We'll fly for less Pay because We love you!

Last edited:
LMAO. a non-union 121 carrier in the worst economic recession in recent memory. I'm sure no pilots were furloughed, no benefits reduced, no pensions raided. most likely no management bonuses eliminated either.....

how about 3 or 4 at YIP alone

Can someone name a single quality 121 carrier that is non-union?
National, USAJet, Kalitta Charters II, Ameristar, do you need more?

Wow, if those are quality 121 carriers. What does that make Delta, AA, United etc

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back