• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You guys are making me look like a genius. Thanx! B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gunfyter Unions have been guilty of the same. B19 is so far anti union that he has become a novelty the otherside is just as laughable.

A slight correction.

B9 posted:

Ah, the truth comes out...

For the record, I don't think I've ever seen a post "rubbing it in the face" of anyone other than management hags like yourself.

Let go of your hate. Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side.

Anger leads to fear. Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Just like marriage

Remember without workers, there would be no need for management.
True is a perfect marriage that instead of producing kids while fighting, it produces jobs while fighting. Someone think they are getting screwed all the time and another thinks they are not getting enough. Neither should ever end in divorce.

Last edited:
Not sure what all the attention B19 has for NetJets. I have been here for 7 years, and by far this is the best company and union I have ever seen. I used to be military, didn't see the need of a union - worked in non-aviation management, with a non-union operation. Never had a problem. Came to NetJets, a great company - but saw how "Management Games" can be played (Dollar Bill comes to mind, the inventor of 12:001 am shows for 14 hour duty days without a trip or aircraft assigned). The Union, stopped the nonsense of bad management (and the Teamster nonsense as well)- and in 2006, after the new contract NetJets became profitable (even while supporting NJE operations).

The times we are going through now are difficult. And after careful consideration, there is no other company in the U.S. that I would rather be employed at right now. This company and union have stepped up to offer unpressidented options to the employees - while defering any loss of pay to the Netjets Family. As payroll cuts may be required, new hire employees (or anyone else) has been offered a volentary option to leave with $1000/mo and medical for the family - and furlough protection for up to 3 years. (Higher pay options are also offered - but without the furlough protection) No one wants to lose a job, but the options the company (and union) offers are very attractive to new hires and those considering retirement. Hopefully the furlough will not occur (being the only fractional that has never furloughed is a statement of strength - one investors will notice).

I am glad to be at Netjets, and I feel for all the pilots and others who are being hit by this economic downturn. The end of which shall come quickly, this I say is true. (don't get wraped up - just a little fun using profetic jargon!)

Last edited:
b19 got hosed by a union back in his career......so now our union is to blame. I take it personally that he wishhes us to fail. It is a direct threat to my family and I will not stand for that.

piss poor management with golden parachutes is why this country is in shambles. That is undisputed truth and some try to place blame elsewhere. But the facts are exactly that....FACTS.

stop ruining America.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back