XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There were 5 interviews held this week.

Things probably will be a little slow for the rest of the month, with the holidays and with Cessna not delivering airplanes on time.

Hi!

And with the worldwide shortage of sim time for popular aircraft.

cliff
GRB

i sent in an application in mid november, nothing yet.
i have 3500 total and about 1600 PIC turbine 1200 SIC turbine etc etc. I am hopeing to hear something in Jan.

ILG is part of the New York area domicile, which is a Tier 1 domicile...which means that either schedule is available (8/6 or 15/13).

I need to make a correction on the SIC pay...it's actually only 58% of PIC pay...you can do the math. The good news is that upgrades run less than a year if you've got a good attitude and pick up our procedures quickly and if you meet our PIC minimums. Sorry for the bad information.

Guys that get hired as street captains start off at 80% of PIC pay, then move to 90% after training, and are expected to be ready to go as PIC after just a few rotations, where they'll go to full PIC pay. Those that aren't ready at that point may move down to SIC pay. If you're hired under these circumstances, and you're ready to go quickly, it's entirely reasonable to be at full PIC pay in under 6 months.

Hi T-bone,

Thanks for all the good info. Any idea on how long it takes to get a call back and/or possible interview after submitting your app/resume?

How far out are they running classes after interview?

Thanks,

I'm not sure how long it takes from resume submission to interview to class date. What really helps though is an internal recommendation. That can put your application on the fast track...and when that happens interview to class date can be as quick as 1 month. Interviews were held last week to fill a Jan 2 class date. One new hire in that last class came with several internal recommendations, and was given the next available interview slot....which happened to be about a month out.

Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back