XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hang in there guys they will call.....:beer:

Sorry to add to the log-jam, but I would think that XO will get flooded with Flex CL-30 pilots in the near future!! All the best-

Whats up MM? How cold is it up there?

Are you gonna be hanging around a little longer or are you still going to the other place?

It's starting to warm up! We were above zero at least once this week! I am not going anywhere for now. I turned down the offer from the other place. Decided it wasn't right for me.

Having to come up with your own food must really suck. Especially on a 13 hour day.

Actually, getting the crew car and going to a nice restaurant for lunch is a good thing...

Getting away from the airport for a little while...

It's not my fault scheduling didnt schedule a break for lunch. I'm eating or I wont be able to do my job.

I am sick of hearing about pilots whining about not enough time to eat. Get lunch and shut up.

Now back to the original thread.

Many thanks to the XO pilots sharing their insight for the benefit for us all. Best of success to you and your company!

So, if you have passengers waiting in the lobby, and you haven't eaten for say 8 hours, you're going to tell them, "I'm getting a crew car and going to a nice restaurant for lunch. Just wait here an hour or so, and we'll get back to you."

Come on capthuff, you're living in fantasy land. Come back to reality and let us know what it's like when you get there.

You'd be a lot happier if you concentrated on the great things in our business instead of things that suck! You'd be a lot happier at home too!

You said it all WhaleRider!! We've got the best job in the world, in the fastest growing segment of the industry, and these snapperheads are complaining!! Drives me nuts!!

Latest resources

Back