• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Cherry. Welcome above FL280.All of those long nights busting your hump finally paid off. Can't wait to see you on the road.

Last edited:
I'll be XOJETTING soon!

Interviewed on Friday and got the call Friday evening for a Sept. 8th class! Whoooohhoooo! See you guys soon. It was a pleasure to meet those of you I did. Thanks again t-bone for all the info and advice.

Congrats Cherry 20! Welcome to the family! :beer:

Thanks everyone! I am so excited and can't wait to go FAST! .72 in the climb... awesome... I won't miss the old days at FL280 and .65 mach!

Hey OZ, I need one of those pics of the 10 now. You mind emailing it to me?

I can mate, but all you have to do is right click on the image and select "Save image as". By the way the engines aren't quite that big! The pic has been photoshoped. Your going to love the X!

Congrats Cherry!

I have had a resume with them since January. Nothing but crickets so far, but I update almost everyday so I am VERY hopeful!

Wish I had a referral :)

I can mate, but all you have to do is right click on the image and select "Save image as". By the way the engines aren't quite that big! The pic has been photoshoped. Your going to love the X!

I know there not that big!

I just thought you might have a bigger copy of it. When I save it like that its really small. Thanks though

I know there not that big!

I just thought you might have a bigger copy of it. When I save it like that its really small. Thanks though

Yea, sorry about that. The only image I have of it is avatar size. I've had it so long I don't even remember where I found it.

FWIW...

I was talking to an XOJet pilot, he said that they are only hiring east coast guys. Says that they are spending too much on airline travel.

To clarify this, any XOJet new hires want to give your base assignment?

Latest resources

Back