XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DFW get-together

With all these DFW guys lurking here, how about a get-together to put a face to all these screen names? Great chance to network and share experiences over a beer or two.

FZ

?

Anybody interview this week and get the nod? I'm still waiting to hear and I am thinking that the silence is not a good sign.

Waiting for inteview

I wouldnt worry too much that you havent heard anything.

I have been waiting for seven months and havent heard anything, but I hear thats not uncommon.

actually

The question was....did anyone who interviewed this week get the call about the job? I interviewed on tuesday and have yet to hear anything. I am assuming that your seven month wait was for the interview itself. Am I right?

Yeah, its for the interview itself. Still waiting for my chance. Did you know someone in XO Jet?

I should have read the entire statement. My bad.

Hope you get the job!

This is probably a T-bone Question, but here it goes. Is XO hiring 300 pilots directly into left seat, or are they just training senior guys for now? And when they start taking delivery of the 300, thats when they are going to open the flood gates?

Rumor has it that if you want to fly an XO Jet plane you'll have to apply at flight options.

Rumors have it that something about that will break on Monday. We'll see. I never trust rumors, but I don't mind talkin' about them. ;-)

Latest resources

Back