• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you guys think 8/6 is going to be the best schedule offered by XO or that they might eventually go to 7/7??
This has been asked and answered a few times before. At the moment there is no talk due to the way they do their crewchanges. The future, who knows?

You do know they offer a 15/13 schedule as well, don't you? This I would personally opt for if I was there. A long time away from home for many, but after doing 5/5 (weeks) rotations in Sudan and the Sahara for three years it I think would be a breeze to fly around the US for two weeks and staying in hotels. Not saying they don't work hard, but if you have lived in a container in the Sahara for five weeks at a time you would know what I mean.
One also gets spoiled once you get a taste of these long periods of time off.

Just my .02 cents.

FZ

Last edited:
I'll be XOJETTING soon!

Interviewed on Friday and got the call Friday evening for a Sept. 8th class! Whoooohhoooo! See you guys soon. It was a pleasure to meet those of you I did. Thanks again t-bone for all the info and advice.

Been in since Dec last year. Had an internal walk it in.

Everyone that interviewed with me had at least one contact at XO. They, I mean WE (been waiting to say that) will be hiring a lot next year so don't give up hope. It has got to be the best place I can imagine being at.

Been in since Dec last year. Had an internal walk it in.

Everyone that interviewed with me had at least one contact at XO. They, I mean WE (been waiting to say that) will be hiring a lot next year so don't give up hope. It has got to be the best place I can imagine being at.

Thank you enjoy your new position

Welcome aboard! Now it's your responsibility to help maintain the culture here that we value so much. No tool boxes allowed!

I assume you're going into the 10...did they say? Be sure to let me know when you're in town for training, we'll grab a celebratory beverage.

They actually didn't say but I'm assuming the 10.

RM told me indoc on the 8th but my online app says indoc on the 1st? I need to figure that one out tomorrow I guess. Either way, I'll get ahold of you for some beers!

Time to Start buying Cherry beers! Congrats man, your having one great year, babies, jobs, the things dreams are made of.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back