• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet cutting back CL300 order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We flew a demo flight last tour for a guy who is going from the "Card" to an actual owner. I am in the ten and he ended up buying in the next day. So, we are still getting the business. We are not like XO Jet. They are all charter. Do no fractional. So, a total different business. I would expect nothing less than a slow down in chaters since they have been down over 35% this year from last.

The Economy is Great

"It's the economy, stupid"

What gets me about people who talk about the economy is usually people don't know what they're talking about (myself included, so don't throw a tantrum).

I went to Fry's last night (large retail electronics chain, for those of you in Tucumcari). The parking lot was full!

For anybody looking for something to do, go to the mall, and tell me what you see. I bet your malls and restaurants are full, too. Conclusion: The economy is doing wonderful; this is nothing more than election year brainwashing.

Now, the price of gas is high; that may affect aircraft sales, but that's another story. If we get our act together we can have this solved in a few months.

My 2 cents.

Captain Dad,

When you asked owner services for that information did you also ask their permission to post it on a public message board?

As much as I admire your enthusiasm for Netjets, I don't believe you should be posting the companies business plans on this message board.

What gets me about people who talk about the economy is usually people don't know what they're talking about (myself included, so don't throw a tantrum).

I went to Fry's last night (large retail electronics chain, for those of you in Tucumcari). The parking lot was full!

For anybody looking for something to do, go to the mall, and tell me what you see. I bet your malls and restaurants are full, too. Conclusion: The economy is doing wonderful; this is nothing more than election year brainwashing.

Now, the price of gas is high; that may affect aircraft sales, but that's another story. If we get our act together we can have this solved in a few months.

My 2 cents.

agreed. the economy is as bad as the media says it is. Americans are robots listening to them: "AAA says that this holiday weekend 10.7 billion people will be traveling on the highways." MUST GET IN CAR AND DRIVE....(insert robot voice)

Well, as I understand it, the problem is that a lot of people are using money they don't have (credit). Just like the country itself..

FZ

Are they cutting back on 300s or not?
I don't see how XO can take orders ahead of flex when we have a waiting list!

Captain Dad,

When you asked owner services for that information did you also ask their permission to post it on a public message board?

As much as I admire your enthusiasm for Netjets, I don't believe you should be posting the companies business plans on this message board.

I was told that I could pass this information to prospective buyers. So, I would say that meant spread the word. I have been approached by several people during my airline travels back and forth, who have quarried similar questions, who were interested in becoming NJA owners. So I am glad I finally took the initiative and time to call someone who knows. I don't think I'm spreading anything that people don't already know or information that hasn't been made public before. If I have, that was not my intention. You can access most of this from the Netjets and Marquis sites and sales brochures. I see this information as selling points. Why go with us as opposed to someone else? We have more options, more aircraft, and better value than the other guys. Besides, all of this information is perishable and will be completely different in a few weeks. There is much more critical material to NJA operations that is far more proprietary, which only employees need to know. I will not be sharing that here.

In short we are growing, we are adding A/C, we have a superior product and we have a very exclusive luxury clientele.

If there is anyone on this forum that wants to be an owner I highly recommend contacting owner services at 1-877-netjets.

If you want to become a pilot for NJA go to netjetspilotjobs.com

Good Luck. ;)

I am sorry. I didn't mean to High Jack the thread. Let's get back on topic.

Last edited:

My 2 cents.

Uh, Einstein, yesterday was a Saturday and part of a 3 day weekend. Of course it was busy. I live in a vacation destination, and let me tell you, this past summer was WAY less busy than the pass 3.

Wholesale prices are way up, which as consumers, we eventually will bear this cross. The Dollar is week, so the imports prices are up. Again, pushes inflation higher (yes, you pay your trillions of debt to the Chinese one way or the other). Your 3% raise year over year at NetJets won't even cover the "real" increases in cost of living, let alone an actual pay raise. Did I even mention the credit crunch for big ticket items, falling house prices, the impact of negative equity and ARMs, and last but not least, $120 BARGIN oil!!!

The responsible family men in us knows this pain is real. But the cheapskate pilots in us can't bring ourself to beleive that the GOP is NOT giving us a tax cut (they are giving out tax cuts, just not to us!). After 8 years of anal pleasures w/o a reach around, and what do you say....."Yes sure, May I have another one sir" Now, thats brainwash.

My 2 cents.

Where do you get your economic news from big bird on sesame street??? The ecomony isn't doing wonderful and things could get worse before they get better.

No, but the sky is not falling either.

Latest resources

Back