XOJet cutting back CL300 order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RedBehren

I heard that XOJet is selling off some 300 orders and cancelling options due to their lack of demand. Anyone know if theres any truth to this?

Yes, and old news. Every fractional is deferring aircraft deliveries due to significantly reduced owner demand. Yes, even netjet.
As GHW Bush said, "It's the economy, stupid."

So how many are expected to be delivered in 2009? Last I heard was around 17, was that before the cut back?

I heard that XOJet is selling off some 300 orders and cancelling options due to their lack of demand. Anyone know if theres any truth to this?

Where did you hear this? Please don't say "A Reliable Source." That horse has been beaten to death.

Correction

To correct the record, Bill Clinton said: "It's the economy, stupid" in his campaign vs. GHB.

...Yes, even netjet.
As GHW Bush said, "It's the economy, stupid."

Not true. We can't get planes fast enough to cover. People on the waiting list have had to buy Marquis cards until their planes are delivered.

I know this because I just flew a marquis / owner waiting for this Gulfstream to be delivered early next year.

Last edited:
Not true. We can't get planes fast enough to cover. People on the waiting list have had to buy Marquis cards until their planes are delivered.

I know this because I just flew a marquis / owner waiting for this Gulfstream to be delivered early next year.
Yes, true. So, he's waiting for his Gulfstream-big deal. Multiple aircraft deliveries at nja (and elsewhere) are being deferred this year-fact-they just forgot to tell njasap. They simply push owner deliveries back to match sales. nja has only taken delivery of 20 aircraft this year to date when they originally planned on 45 to date. It's simple supply and demand. The backlog is simply managed by the provider. Look at hiring/upgrades and sim slots-they are a slowing.

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :crying:

Last edited:
I just want to know where you got your avatar. :D

Yes, true. So, he's waiting for his Gulfstream-big deal. Multiple aircraft deliveries at nja (and elsewhere) are being deferred this year-fact-they just forgot to tell njasap. They simply push owner deliveries back to match sales. nja has only taken delivery of 20 aircraft this year to date when they originally planned on 45 to date. It's simple supply and demand. The backlog is simply managed by the provider. Look at hiring/upgrades and sim slots-they are a slowing.

Latest resources

Back