XJT Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ARR-Jay said:
Xjet also has very little long term debt; unlike the lower cost bidders CAl is seeking. What I understand Xjets bid for the cal flying was'nt too far off from everybody elses .

I wouldnt be surprised if your statement is accurate. Superpilot92-No offense bro, but ya gotta stop slammin the kool-aid dude, it aint good for ya. Just some friendly advice. Im not a negative person by any means btw, just a realistic one.

BankAccount=0$ said:
The rest of the industry (Regional airlines at least) have been plagued by this growth for concessions

i'm just curious, who other than Comair have given concessions(yes a freeze is a concession) for growth?

I don't really know any others, maybe AirWisconsin(but aren't they supposed to get it back, and even then that wasn't for growth was it? more survival)

have you ever heard of jets for jobs? You can't tell me that's not a concession in return for growth.

The Drizzle said:
i'm just curious, who other than Comair have given concessions(yes a freeze is a concession) for growth?

I don't really know any others, maybe AirWisconsin(but aren't they supposed to get it back, and even then that wasn't for growth was it? more survival)
I guess you could count the SkyWest 70 seat pay for that one.

Drizzle - Good God man. Change that avatar!!!

The Drizzle said:

ASA soon willl if they know whats good for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back