Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Company just put out a new perm bid award. Most Junior Capt award is a 07-2004 hire. Hopefully it will stay aroung the 2 year mark for holding captain.

After that little note in my v-file from Croasdale, I'm interested to see what happens regarding upgrades in the future. 2,742 pilots on property right now too, wow!

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
After that little note in my v-file from Croasdale, I'm interested to see what happens regarding upgrades in the future. 2,742 pilots on property right now too, wow!

I havent been to the the school house in a few days you mind private messaging me and letting me in on what he has to say.

Has anyone figured out where those 69 airplanes are going yet??? I've read countless posts that say they have the flying for them, but no details.

Me thinks they're bluffing...

MarineGrunt said:
Has anyone figured out where those 69 airplanes are going yet??? I've read countless posts that say they have the flying for them, but no details.

Me thinks they're bluffing...

Bluffing on 69 airplanes leases? I dont think so. Things will start coming in to light here soon.

Superpilot92 said:
Bluffing on 69 airplanes leases? I dont think so. Things will start coming in to light here soon.
Best of luck to all of you guys. Sounds like a great place to be.

That makes me regret going to Mesaba in '04. The sign in my dream said XJ, the 'T' must have been covered up.

Superpilot92 said:
I havent been to the the school house in a few days you mind private messaging me and letting me in on what he has to say.
PM sent.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
. 2,742 pilots on property right now too, wow!

not trying to be a smarta**, but for clarification that number includes people WELL over 60 that are no longer line pilots (ie. instructors/check airmen). I don't know what the actual number of active line pilots is.

Latest resources

Back