XJT Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MarineGrunt said:
BankAccount - That seems awful optimistic considering there are absolutely NO details surfacing out there. It seems to me that XJT holding those 69 airplanes hostage is a good of possibility as any out there. Like I said, I wish you guys the best, but I wouldn't get too excited....

Best of luck...

A publically held company works different in real life than it does in your brain...

1st of all: Voting shareholders and the board of directors will not let XJT "bluff" with just under 7 million dollars (per month lease rates for 69 A/C totaled). There isn't just one guy holding the reins here.

2nd: SEC regulations will not allow companies to broadcast news untill all deals are finalized. It would be illegal for ExpressJet to come out and say "we've reached a tentitive agreement with XYZ but it's not finalized yet" CAL gave XJT the tail numbers of the A/C they were keeping less than a month ago, you think it takes more than a month to draft a specific operating agreement? I do!

3rd: Companies like to make announcements at certain times, such as on a friday after the market closes (even though after hours trading now exists) or at the end of certian financial quarters. The 2nd quarter ends on July 27th, the 3rd quarter ends on October 26. Look for anouncements around theese days.

Glad I could educate you.

WHOLEEEEEEE $4IT!!! wait wait no, some one who might know something about the reallly really business world..... dude, you dont belong here!

Um...who doesnt love KoolAid..I love it! Goes well with Chicken and tatters!
Kooter I rather drink my XJT Koolaid than your G*Jet poison.

SuperKooter said:
XJT has a high operating cost thats why they lost CAL flying and why they will not get anymore flying.

I guess thats why they increase our flying EVERY month.

Bro, don't waste time replying to SuperKooter. He's just another troll like D'Angelo, EMBSkillz etc. Place him on the ignore list, where he belongs.

Latest resources

Back