XJT Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propsfullfwd said:
kool-aid... here's something for u i got in recurrent today. 3 new bases and 100+ new aircraft orders... as for me i dont care... my girlfriend has money...

its amazing what can happen to an airline when a union doesn't act like a hyper-active 2 yearold.

Skywest is ordering 200 A/C in 07. None of those will go to ASA if they don't stop their unrealistic demands.

See Migio the above is Koolaid. Since you are so concerned with Koolaid i thought i would point it out for you so you could see the difference. And hows your ear doing boss?

Superpilot92 said:
See Migio the above is Koolaid. Since you are so concerned with Koolaid i thought i would point it out for you so you could see the difference. And hows your ear doing boss?

Superpilot92-

I think you are your own worst enemy.

Superpilot92 said:

BTW, Ear is doing just fine, why do you ask?

migio said:
BTW, Ear is doing just fine, why do you ask?

I just wanted to see how that was doing thats it. As far as the XJT future the nitty gritty of it is that when it happens it happens. Hope for the best plan for the worst right boss? ;)

SuperKooter said:
its amazing what can happen to an airline when a union doesn't act like a hyper-active 2 yearold.

Skywest is ordering 200 A/C in 07. None of those will go to ASA if they don't stop their unrealistic demands.

You never answered my question, Chief.

Propsfullfwd said:
kool-aid... here's something for u i got in recurrent today. 3 new bases and 100+ new aircraft orders... as for me i dont care... my girlfriend has money...

That's by boy right there. Well done.

Latest resources

Back