• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT to fly UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you showed me!

stupid.

CHILDREN!!

Play nice with each other in the sand box, or you'll both go off to bed without any supper...

Nothing like watching two grown adults (supposed professionals) trading playground insults like pre-pubescant school girls.

Not at SKW Inc. Our profit-sharing checks show it.

I wouldn't get too giddy about those profit-sharing checks. Chip "Away" Childs will figure out how to slash them with the rest of your compensation. SkyWest is becoming the "new" Mesa. Very sad.

I wouldn't get too giddy about those profit-sharing checks. Chip "Away" Childs will figure out how to slash them with the rest of your compensation. SkyWest is becoming the "new" Mesa. Very sad.

You need to get a clue. Perhaps you should have worked somewhere else before going to SkyW; then I might take your thoughts seriously.

Veneratio or whoever you are...I think nerjdriver might know a thing or two about medical insurance. Just a hunch though.

Let the hair pulling between SkyW and Xjet continue...didn't mean to interrupt your "size" contest.

...says the tunnel-visioned 20-year old with no family and no idea what it means to have to use your medical insurance when disaster strikes your child.
Moron.

hey moron, let's do the math ok... I'll make it simple because you are stupid. Let's say you have a one deductible plan with 8,000 in deductible for the whole family, vs a 2000 deductible per person, so family of four is 8000 in deductible, because moron, it's PER PERSON. The one duductible is per family and costs 100 a month for this example, and the 1500 deductible is 200 a month.

Take the 100 diff x12 mos= 1200 in hsa plus the 2000 you are given = 3200 in hsa after first year, with annual oop $1200.

Vs.

1500 deductible, 0 in hsa and 2400 oop.

Now let's say you go to the dr 10 times a year with a 35 copay

one deductible with hsa: 10 visits x 135 a visit = 1350 oop
3200 in hsa - 1350 = 1850 in hsa

traditional deductible: 10 visits x 35 a visit + 50 a month for that option a visit = 950 oop + 2400 for plan =3350 oop, 0.00 in hsa vs 1850 in hsa and 2550 oop.

Make sense moron? The principle is quite easy. You may even be able to figure it out, but I'm not holding my breath because these are big boy numbers only college grads can figure out.

Pay the insurance company as little as possible, invest the difference in a hsa that earns tax deferred interest and self insure. It is a win win and well always work better than a traditional health plan.

The problem is you must have discipline to make the appropriate contributions, and not blow it on hookers and alimony.

Have a great day.

Moron.

hey moron, let's do the math ok... I'll make it simple because you are stupid. Let's say you have a one deductible plan with 8,000 in deductible for the whole family, vs a 2000 deductible per person, so family of four is 8000 in deductible, because moron, it's PER PERSON. The one duductible is per family and costs 100 a month for this example, and the 1500 deductible is 200 a month.

Take the 100 diff x12 mos= 1200 in hsa plus the 2000 you are given = 3200 in hsa after first year, with annual oop $1200.

Vs.

1500 deductible, 0 in hsa and 2400 oop.

Now let's say you go to the dr 10 times a year with a 35 copay

one deductible with hsa: 10 visits x 135 a visit = 1350 oop
3200 in hsa - 1350 = 1850 in hsa

traditional deductible: 10 visits x 35 a visit + 50 a month for that option a visit = 950 oop + 2400 for plan =3350 oop, 0.00 in hsa vs 1850 in hsa and 2550 oop.

Make sense moron? The principle is quite easy. You may even be able to figure it out, but I'm not holding my breath because these are big boy numbers only college grads can figure out.

Pay the insurance company as little as possible, invest the difference in a hsa that earns tax deferred interest and self insure. It is a win win and well always work better than a traditional health plan.

The problem is you must have discipline to make the appropriate contributions, and not blow it on hookers and alimony.

Have a great day.

Moron.

GAME, SET, MATCH. Well done sir

Latest resources

Back