• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT to fly UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...says the tunnel-visioned 20-year old with no family and no idea what it means to have to use your medical insurance when disaster strikes your child.
Moron.

Uncle Bunkie??? No response? HahahahahHah.... My regional is better than yours ;) hahahahahahahahhah.

One more thing. Skyw never said you had to do it. Maybe you need to learn to read too?!?!

Moron.

"ExpressJet offered us the most competitive bid, enabling us to continue to operate efficiently in this difficult environment."

At risk flying vs pay for departure. Ah, that can't be very profitable with higher fuel. You mean the regionals will start to have to pay for their own fuel and not let the Major airline "eat it?" You betcha.

Bye Bye--General Lee

"ExpressJet offered us the most competitive bid, enabling us to continue to operate efficiently in this difficult environment."

At risk flying vs pay for departure. Ah, that can't be very profitable with higher fuel. You mean the regionals will start to have to pay for their own fuel and not let the Major airline "eat it?" You betcha.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Something tells me this will be a cost neutral or small loss for XJT, guess its the only way to keep the birds in the air.

You need to get a clue. Perhaps you should have worked somewhere else before going to SkyW; then I might take your thoughts seriously.

I did work at another 121 carrier before SkyWest. You know what they say about making assumptions...It makes an a$$ out of you and every other SkyWest management lapdog. Now, get back under Chip's desk where you belong!

Latest resources

Back