• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT to fly UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, actually loser, I meant you are an a$$. You feel better after insulting a whole pilot group for no reason? Way to give a classy pilot group a black eye.....

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you showed me!

stupid.

There is always one in every bunch!

You still have no defense for your insulting an entire group of pilots for no reason! Did you feel really cool and good about yourself after taking an unnecessary crack on another group of pilots? I hope so............

Word on the street is XJT will get UAL flying due to bidding at a loss. I don't blame em. Flying planes at a loss is better than having them sit in the desert bleeding lease money.

There is always one in every bunch!

You still have no defense for your insulting an entire group of pilots for no reason! Did you feel really cool and good about yourself after taking an unnecessary crack on another group of pilots? I hope so............

Dude....... I'm not trying to put up a defense. And yea I feel sooo much better about myself.

You guys need to take fi a little less seriously.

isnt just about everyone flying planes at a loss. majors to regionals...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back