• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

XJT to fly UAL

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
Expect announcement later today or tomorrow by XJT for United Express flying.

Hypoxik

Total Time
KCCO
You hate us, why would you post anything like that?

two buddies on the bro for you guys said the same thing. Where did you hear/see it?

Last edited:

cybourg10

Total Time
I could throw out the normal sarcastic comment about how it must be official but for some reason the SkyWest guys always know more about what is going to happen at XJT before anyone at XJT........

CX880

Total Time
I could throw out the normal sarcastic comment about how it must be official but for some reason the SkyWest guys always know more about what is going to happen at XJT before anyone at XJT........

That's because they own 80 million dollars worth of United.

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
yup believe it when you are flying it...but I have a feeling you xjt boys will be some happy folk

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
Nothing has been announced regarding who got the flying. This is just rumor. Time will tell but until it's announced nothing more than rumors either way

amcnd

Total Time
I bet it will happen. XJT will undercut the flying by 10-20% just to get in the door. It will be a money losser. But it will keep the airplanes flying.

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
I bet it will happen. XJT will undercut the flying by 10-20% just to get in the door. It will be a money losser. But it will keep the airplanes flying.

The faux excuses start now.....................

WAVIT Inbound

Total Time
Enough

I don't really care and hope xjt is a success I really do. But this is what we are being told. That this might be a money loser for xjt with how low they bid.