Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT sends planes to Mexico minus pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that a rock from millions of miles away has made its way to this galaxy and has pinpointed sim 3 in IAH and will strike at the 12th bong of midnight on sept. the 23rd! Thats when its all goin down man. I can feel it. It happened before.... maybe not here but it happend!

Superpilot92 said:
Just out of curiousity, then why is Delta putting your flying up for bid?

because they are in BK and they can, we aren't the only ones either. Comair and mesa are out to bid too. Anybody without an affirmed contract is up to bid.

BeachBummer said:
I think that a rock from millions of miles away has made its way to this galaxy and has pinpointed sim 3 in IAH and will strike at the 12th bong of midnight on sept. the 23rd! Thats when its all goin down man. I can feel it. It happened before.... maybe not here but it happend!

Your crazy my beachbummer friend, crazy i say!!

:nuts:

Well, at least we get to see Brandon Coxton in Houston.

Nice flame bait. You don't even work for us, so don't know what a GS9 or a George Semak is.
I dont work there either but I knoe what a George Semak is

justthewife said:
DNKT:

It may be true that nobody wants the average 50 seater. But the XRs are not average.

Ride on any 50 seater for more than 1.5 and tell me that with a straight face...

BlueCanoe said:
Ride on any 50 seater for more than 1.5 and tell me that with a straight face...

Ride on any plane in coach for more than an 1.5 and tell me that with a straight face. It doesnt matter if its a Prop or 777, they all suck to ride on now a days.:puke:

Latest resources

Back