Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT sends planes to Mexico minus pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you look at the bottom of the barrel you have MESA and TSA, all incarnations of the 2 parents. So don't lump RAH into that same group. There is a positive quality that RAH has over those 2. Also if XJT is really sending planes to Mexico sans pilots, then there is alot of people on reserve

ASH said:
What??!! That is a statement laced with so much ignorance, I don't quite know what to make of it.

Here's a class of 12 people graduating from All ATP's. 3 went off to CHQ, 3 to XJT, 3 to ASA, and 3 to Comair. All 12 with apps in at all of them. Does one pilot now become more desirable than another? Absurdity. This is all sheer ego. No pilot's at XJT have any problem getting employment at the various folks hiring. The same applies for CHQ folks. I think we have lost around 30 guys to SWA so far just this year. Not to mention FedEx, UPS, Jet Blue, Numerous CAL ( just like you guys), Emirates, Cathy Pacific, DHL, blah blah blah. C'mon and recant such an ignorant statement. You are making the vast majority of stand up guys at XJT look bad.

CHQXJTLOVINSTOPHATIN

They havent hired in a long time!! ;)

Just giving you shiet!! :beer:

Superpilot92 said:
They havent hired in a long time!! ;)

Just giving you shiet!! :beer:

Yeah, I thought about 6 mos ago, we had a guy get on the panel, don't know where he's at now. Thanks for keeping me honest!:beer:

I don't really give a shiet about the main theme of the thread, I just think that Superpilot92's avatar subject is HOT! Where is the link to the original picture? I need a new wallpaper for the laptop.

I believe she is either SagWoman or Scopebuster Woman. Either way she is not the same. It is quite possibly the most attractive FA I have seen in quite a long time.

Latest resources

Back