• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ to get 17 CRJ200's from 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny. Big Bad Billy P. came in to RGS yesterday and told us that NWA had asked XJ for a bid on the 17 CRJ-200s but "had no idea" when the announcement would be made or if XJ would get them. He did say the announcement would be, "soon." Yeah, I guess this qualifies.

Congrats to the XJ pilots. Maybe now I won't get calls from Screw Scheduling every single day off for a junior man. :)

Thanks for the congrats... we don't really want them either. I think its safe to assume all XJ pilots vacations will be canceled for the next year or two.

Why do I get the feeling an announcement that the Saabs are being sent to Colgan is past due?? :erm:

those 17rjs were going to mesaba the whole time. Mesaba had a CRJ program but no CRJ's. They made a pitstop at 9E is a retarted attempt to get the group to sign off on another terrible contract. 9E was fresh out of carrots so they needed something. Its sad that they could only come up with a few 200s that we couldent even staff.

those 17rjs were going to mesaba the whole time. Mesaba had a CRJ program but no CRJ's. They made a pitstop at 9E is a retarted attempt to get the group to sign off on another terrible contract. 9E was fresh out of carrots so they needed something. Its sad that they could only come up with a few 200s that we couldent even staff.

Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!!!!!:)

I'm glad to see that we're not on here slinging mud at each other. I think all the folks at XJ and 9E have read the NWA playbook. It's now Pinnacle's turn to get the screws turned on em. Don't worry, we'll take good care of the 17 until you guys get them back in a few years.

congrats to the pinnacle guys for not falling for this ploy, stay strong, we are all counting on you.

I'am guessin that now XJ will need to give up a "combined rate" for 200/705

9E the XJ guys support you 100%

F NWA!!

Latest resources

Back