• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wright Amendment to lose some punch today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Southwest has said it intends to do that, but attempts to reach the airline weren’t immediately successful.

They must be out drinking it up.:laugh: :puke:

I know you think your airline is what is great in the world, but I'd rather see choice of more cities through connecting at DFW than just a choice to Dallas. I know they don't teach you that at Southwest University, but that's what the rest of the planet is here to point out to you and your fellow peanut tossers.

You have gotta be fukin kidding me! You think J.O and the rest of the Mesa bunch is not ready to move in overnight to any city AA drops as a result of getting their arses kicked after the WA? Any city with a market will be served by somebody. To their advantage would be that they aren't limited to AA service anymore. You are unfortunately either really ignorant or really in denial. Mesa will serve any "small" market left unattended by AA and SWA is obviously going to take a greater share of the market in the areas that AA continues to serve. AA will have to revamp and compete or they will follow the likes of the other majors. (BK) Only BK is not as "user" friendly these days. AA could end up gone if they (management) don't get their act together.

roughneck said:
You have gotta be fukin kidding me! You think J.O and the rest of the Mesa bunch is not ready to move in overnight to any city AA drops as a result of getting their arses kicked after the WA? Any city with a market will be served by somebody.

Nice Myth. Those markets exist because of the hub, not in spite of it.

Jim Smyth said:
Lower IQ...............is that you?

You appear to be the Southwest employee working for a company that has no option but to grow with finite options on where to go because of aircraft size. You must have me confused with someone else.

Sorry but you dont have a clue to whats going on in the industry, so move off to the side because theres a train coming down the tracks and your about to get run over!

Skyboss said:
You appear to be the Southwest employee working for a company that has no option but to grow with finite options on where to go because of aircraft size. You must have me confused with someone else.

And better yet, get out of the darkroom every once in awhile. You might get enlightened. What? No Dispatchers forum?

Latest resources

Back