• Start date
  • Watchers 84

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was on a flight from London to NYC and Barbra Streisand was in First Class. I was sitting in the first row of Business Class. For this 747 there were 2 Jet-walkways for de-plane-ing: 1st & Biz and coach. I was right behind Barbra as we were de-plane-ing. Of course everyone behind me was pushing and shoving, trying to get their "stuff" and hurry off the plane. So, as everyone behind me pushed, I was rammed into her. She turned around and told me to, "Stop pushing!" Later I saw her sitting on a bench waiting to get thru Customs. An old lady sat down next to her and started complaining about the heat, the crowded terminal, going thru Customs, etc. She had no idea who she was. As I was leaving the terminal she was getting into a limo with Jon Peters, (that was a few boyfriends ago) and they drove off.

I flew Johnny Cochran...

CMH-DCA and I asked for, and got his personal card, I said if I ever got in trouble, HE WAS MY LAWYER!! He laughed and it is a treasured, and HANDY, card. Al Gore many times DCA-BNA, nice guy and a hell of a lot more personable than he comes across on TV. I talked to him for about 10 mins, (this was about 3 months after the election) Joan Londen was a pain frpm DCA-LGA. Kirk Cameron and pals tried to gang-save me on the flight deck, nice guy to the crew. Nelson Mandela DCA-ATL, strange trip......The worst was hauling a plane load of family members YUL-CLT to identify remains from the Air Midwest crash the following day, very sad trip....

I have flown: Governor of Iowa, William Daley the brother of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley (also served in the Clinton administration), and at least 2 MTV "Real World" kiddies, some baseball player of the Brewers.

Nothing exciting...

Hey that reminds me.

I flew some baseball guy from KC to TEB. Not terribly personable. I think his name was David Cone? A pitcher or something...

If I remember correctly, David Cone pitched for the Muts and the Royals during his career.

Regarding dmikerich saying he saw BS/Babs on a flight, I'm surprised she'd ride with the commoners. I miss her husband James Brolin doing the Aamco transmission ads on TV. It would have been absolutely fab if Babs and James did a singing duet for the Aamco jingle. Oh well.

A couple of months ago I got a nice tour of Babs most recent charter aircraft, a refitted 727, at its base in Connecticut. It was also recently used by Sting.

Last edited:
David Cone pitched for the Royals, Blue Jays, Mets, Yankees, and Red sox. Pitched a no hitter a couple of years ago. He was once accused of "juicing" up a baseball in the bullpen with, uh... baby batter.

On my first flight with my 135 company last year I flew John Travolta. I wound up flying him 7 or 8 times last winter. He was very knowlegable about the King Air and said he used to own one like it. He would come up to the front and hang out with us occasionally.

I did most of Bill McBride's campaign flying in October. Nice guy, he lost.

I have also flown John Lynch's (Go Bucs) wife Linda. She isn't famous, but sooooo hot.

My company has flown in the last 6 months:
Sammy Sosa to Venezuela
Lucianno Pavarotti to Mexico

Been a while but just saw this and thought I'd add my short list.
Seen-
- Mike Ditka and Dick Butkis at LAX, real nice
- Jack Nicklaus and his G3 at OSU
- Michelle Pfeiffer and her husband boarding a G3 in Waterville, ME
- Peyton Manning at MEM, super nice, my brother gave him a football magazine to sign and he read the hot and cold NFL list, laughed and told my brother he was alright after the mag said he was on a hot streak and a rising star
- Usher on the same flight going from Heathrow to LAX, rude prick to everyone in sight, ordered around his assistant and demanded items
- Lorenzo Lamas and his Seneca in PRC
- Tom Arnold, Bryan White and Pam Tillis in Amory, MS

Latest resources

Back