• Start date
  • Watchers 84

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One time the cast of "the phatom of the opera" came into the subway I was working at when I was in flight school. Same year Jimmy Buffet's band came in the same store while I was working.

i gave a balloon ride (near san diego) to the only person to marry into the saudi royal family - a jamaican who was an aerobics instructor to a saudi princess and he married her. their entourage flew to orange county in a private boeing and rented the floor of a hotel. we had dinner later.

i was in the pilots lounge of a daytona beach fbo, when a chubby corporate pilot came and closed the door. i opened it and saw that he didn't want me to see that john travolta was on the lobby, with liza mineli (?)

a guy was stranded at culebra puerto rico airport, who i gave a ride to, and who had been out yachting with mariah carrey

jimmy buffet flew into culebra in his amphib caravan to go bonefishing

i flew nancy pelosi, head us congressperson, from vieques pr to fajardo

ok heres my list

Al Gore from Bur to Miami-nice guy

Vince Neil-(motley crew)-From LAS to SNA-nice guy

Ted Dansen-Santa Fe To Hell I dont remember-nice guy

Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi-SNA-MSP-very cool got back stage passes to concert

Dennis Rodman-LAS to SNA-strange guy

Melissa Manchester-LAX to PHX-cute girlfriend she had w her

George Carlin-VNY to DEN to HOU to PHX to VNY-300.00 tip sweet

When I was I lineman I would see the former governor of Iowa about every week.

I just saw John Ashcroft.... Well, actually I saw 15 police officers, and his plane... I missed him walking onto his jet.

Ok, so I suck.

My list of flown/seen

-Geroge W. Bush
-Dick Cheney
-George Bush, Sr.
-Al Gore, total rude prick
-Hillary Clinton, no comment
-Day Quayle, very nice
-James Carville (sp?)...again, no comment
-Sarah Ferguson (fergie), very nice...even helped a lady w/ her bags.
-Johnny Knoxville
-Sen. Fred Thompson
-Sen. Mitch Mconnell (sp?) from KY
-Commendant of West Point
DCA is the best airport in the world to see people.

AHPilot said:
In Montreal saw the guy from Indiana Jones with the beard...he was also in that show sliders if anyone remembers that. He was rather rude, cool sounding voice though.

Peace,
LT

Would that be Sean Connery or Harrison Ford? I saw Ford with his fantastic Beaver in TEB. (The plane type Beaver!:D )

RightPedal said:

Stopped at TYS for a passenger one day and Vience Lumbardy(sp?) and Paul "Bear" Bryant climbed aboard. I knew who they were.

Right Pedal,

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, figuring your career flying has been a slow progress (1800TT, CPL), but Vince Lombardy died September 3, 1970 and Paul "Bear" Bryant died January 26, 1983.

Flyin' frieght, I don't get much opportunity to see those in the limelight except the occasional sports team red eyeing back home as I sleep in the FBO. But I did drive a limo for a few years......does that count?

Kathy Kinney (Mimi from the Drew Carey show) Absolute nicest celeb and the ONLY one to tip.

Paul Tagliabue

Joe Torres

Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) Just as funny in real life

Motley Crew for the opening of their "Generation Swine" comeback attempt. In particular, partied VERY hard with Tommy Lee, Pam and her brother (Chris, I think). My head still hurts from that one. Vince Neil was cool enough to call my girlfriend and flirt with her. (She used to have a crush)

The guy from the "I love you man" Bud light commercials. Another party event.

3rd Eye Blind - Pricks

Elizabeth Dole

Larry King - Prick

Tony Roberts

But the best times of all driving limos are the bachelorette parties. Let me tell you fellas, we ain't got nothin' on the girls when it comes to down and dirty bachelor/bachelorette gigs. They get full-on nasty and it's fun as heII to have a front row seat watching it go down. Besides, they all like the limo drivers. ;-).

John ASScroft

Joseph II said:
I just saw John Ashcroft.... Well, actually I saw 15 police officers, and his plane... I missed him walking onto his jet.

[/B]

Didn't miss anything. Flew him around MO while he was campaigning and losing to a dead guy. After meeting him, it was pretty obvious why he lost. What an @$$hole.

Flew Ozzy Smith (cardinals shortstop for the non-sportsfans). He told me I looked like I was 15. I didn't tell him he should grow a little (he's MAYBE 5'7").

Parked in between John Travolta's G-II and the FBO in Cancun. When I noticed him walking out he looked over and I gave him a little nod - he waved back. I turned around and acted busy for a second, turned back around and he waved again. Seemed nice enough, anyway.

Last edited:
Dana Delany, Steve Martin, Martin Sheen, Bjork, Tom Clancy, Catherine Bell, Delta Burke and Neve Campbell are the ones that I can recall by name as being pleasant passengers.

I’ve had on several occasions, been told after the fact that so-n-so was onboard only for me to look confusingly at whomever told me that news and ask just who the heck they are. I don’t care for sports or sports stars at all and couldn’t pick one out of a crowd if his a$$ was on fire and politicians don’t excite me one bit, I’d rather associate with common thieves therefore I don’t include them on my list.

Lawrence Taylor, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Jackson Browne, EmmyLou Harris, and Jerry Reed. That's all that I know of. I flew a bunch of 'em out of telluride...

Latest resources

Back