• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow, Delta's Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you are a serious prick BL. Say that to my face dill weed, I am sure you are too much a ************************* to do exactly that. You dont have a clue, are you a DL pilot?

Thanks for the rape and the pay cut Delta.

Sincerely,

Endeavor Pilots (Pinnacle)

Not much raping when you volunteer, to bend over, grab your cheeks, and say here ya go, starfish surprise!
Whatever you got, you took voluntarily, no rufie either.....hell you backed up on to that one.

I need to provide for my family until which time I get hired by a better carrier. Because of that requirement I have not bitch slapped the leaders of Delta, ALPA, DL ALPA, 9E's MEC, and guys like you. None of you have a clue. For that matter any Delta pilot who smiles at their f'ing profit sharing check should be bitch slapped too. For that they are doing to their fellow ALPA pilots all in the name of profits and a check. Why when a ALPA pilot who works for the same company, one ALPA pilot stays at a Double Tree while another ALPA pilot who is employed by an owned carrier of that same company stays at a 25 year old Ramada? Screw ALPA

If a Delta pilot had to deal with what a Endeavor pilot has to deal with on a daily basis they would be crying.

Our SOC/Dispatch/Maintenance are doing things that have serious safety implications. The shortage of pilots (since people are quitting) are making schedules terrible for all but the most senior. Junior manning is happening all the time, schedules are being doctored to get extra turns in under a 14 hour day. Last leg dead heads are being listed on over sold flights as standbys so that the pilot gets forced into working into days off. Releases...oh those interesting releases. 600 mile flights being filed under 10,000 ft while the 40 mile Alternate is at FL310. MX procedures are not being completed regularly and its up to the pilots to find them on every flight because it seems every aircraft has multiple MELS ( I found one HYD 1 SOV deferral in which they took out the engine driven pump entirely but did not pull the required CB's nor did they cap the hydraulic lines. Real nice. How about how many APU and single packs we fly with in the summer. I am sure those precious Delta passengers love that. I come to work and love my job, but the extra crap that they are throwing on us is just peachy. The funny thing is if I do not catch one of these things because I am flying 94 hours a month, 11 days off, 14 hour duty days all the time, and junior manned when ever they can-and since I was tired and did not find a screw up from dispatch or maintenance and something goes wrong, I get a letter in my file and Delta will not hired me because they have access to all that when I apply to Delta-when they caused it to begin with because of the crappy operation they created.

Nothing is stopping my professionalism at work, how I treat co workers and passengers and how I take pride in my job performance. But I am calling it as I see it. Glad to see Delta is doing well, maybe they will not shut us down and I will provide for my family. But the situation sucks unless you are a Delta pilot cashing a check while standing on the backs of an Endeavor pilot.

you are a serious prick BL. Say that to my face dill weed, I am sure you are too much a ************************* to do exactly that. You dont have a clue, are you a DL pilot?

Easy XJ. Yes, BL is a DL guy. Look, it might not be right, but hopefully many of you guys get over to mainline and enjoy the progression due to scheduled retirements and hopefully growth too. Just relax a bit and keep applying and you'll get to where you want to go.

Bye Bye---General Lee

But the situation sucks unless you are a Delta pilot cashing a check while standing on the backs of an Endeavor pilot.

Everything happening is as a result of your actions, you are enabling, the process. You have choices, unfortunately picking the wrong ones seem to be habit. Your incessant whining about your situation, which you are wholly responsible for is predictable. You are really the problem, not the DAL guy, except, Genny Pee, but he isn't really a pilot, just a fanboy.

Everything happening is as a result of your actions, you are enabling, the process. You have choices, unfortunately picking the wrong ones seem to be habit. Your incessant whining about your situation, which you are wholly responsible for is predictable. You are really the problem, not the DAL guy, except, Genny Pee, but he isn't really a pilot, just a fanboy.

You obviously are upset with XJ, because you, as a professional Brasilia FO, will only take more cuts in pay and benies due to your own company's demands. But, unlike XJ Hawk, you will be a lifer at SKW, primarily because you know you would never, ever, pass an interview anywhere else. Also, "Uncle" Steve won't "let" you go anywhere else. He probably does chain you up (literally) back at the trailer in Twin Falls. Heck, you are just a loser.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I need to provide for my family until which time I get hired by a better carrier. Because of that requirement I have not bitch slapped the leaders of Delta, ALPA, DL ALPA, 9E's MEC, and guys like you. None of you have a clue. For that matter any Delta pilot who smiles at their f'ing profit sharing check should be bitch slapped too. For that they are doing to their fellow ALPA pilots all in the name of profits and a check. Why when a ALPA pilot who works for the same company, one ALPA pilot stays at a Double Tree while another ALPA pilot who is employed by an owned carrier of that same company stays at a 25 year old Ramada? Screw ALPA

If a Delta pilot had to deal with what a Endeavor pilot has to deal with on a daily basis they would be crying.

Our SOC/Dispatch/Maintenance are doing things that have serious safety implications. The shortage of pilots (since people are quitting) are making schedules terrible for all but the most senior. Junior manning is happening all the time, schedules are being doctored to get extra turns in under a 14 hour day. Last leg dead heads are being listed on over sold flights as standbys so that the pilot gets forced into working into days off. Releases...oh those interesting releases. 600 mile flights being filed under 10,000 ft while the 40 mile Alternate is at FL310. MX procedures are not being completed regularly and its up to the pilots to find them on every flight because it seems every aircraft has multiple MELS ( I found one HYD 1 SOV deferral in which they took out the engine driven pump entirely but did not pull the required CB's nor did they cap the hydraulic lines. Real nice. How about how many APU and single packs we fly with in the summer. I am sure those precious Delta passengers love that. I come to work and love my job, but the extra crap that they are throwing on us is just peachy. The funny thing is if I do not catch one of these things because I am flying 94 hours a month, 11 days off, 14 hour duty days all the time, and junior manned when ever they can-and since I was tired and did not find a screw up from dispatch or maintenance and something goes wrong, I get a letter in my file and Delta will not hired me because they have access to all that when I apply to Delta-when they caused it to begin with because of the crappy operation they created.

Nothing is stopping my professionalism at work, how I treat co workers and passengers and how I take pride in my job performance. But I am calling it as I see it. Glad to see Delta is doing well, maybe they will not shut us down and I will provide for my family. But the situation sucks unless you are a Delta pilot cashing a check while standing on the backs of an Endeavor pilot.

XJ,

I probably would say it to your face. Nothing personal, but again, if you hate your job so much, then quit. It's that simple. Nobody in my pilot lounge was high fiving your demise. We all understood.

I am sorry you had to go through the corporate meat grinder and national agenda of stripping a livable wage and increasing productivity. We lost our pension and took a 45 percent paycut while the company exploded the flying opportunities for your segment of the industry in 2005. We furloughed thousands.....so to say we don't care, is forgetting the past. You just got the same treatment we were dealt, plain and simple.

It's an emotional time, but corporations make those decisions. Not pilot groups.
So good luck to you in this next hiring spree, everyone will be adding pilots for attrition, so maybe you can get I to the seat you want and kick Deltas butt for revenge.

The truth is that regionals were traditionally "stepping-stones," to bigger and better things -- build your time and move on. Then 9-11 came, and legacy managements took the opportunity to eviscerate scope and hand the lower-end of mainline flying to the lowest bidder.

Recently, due to improved collective-bargaining power and the higher cost of jet fuel the trend is moving back towards mainline flying -- and larger but fewer RJ's (and outsourced jobs.) Those are the facts. No animus, nothing personal, no "vengeance" against Comair. Simple economics. Anyone who thought this day would never come, and subsequently planned on a career at a regional (and committing financially to that plan) are now SOL.

BTW, you are never too old to start over at a legacy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back