• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you takeoff 25 lbs over gross?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually was planning on letting them know ahead of time. I don't think the FAA would waste their time perusing anonymous message boards to violate pilots. Not like they get paid more for it. I'll just do the half hour round the pattern if it doesn't work out.

Metro752 said:
Lose 25lbs, its not that hard, ya'll need to lose some weight, catch my drift. Seriously, none of you drink anything until after you get in the air.

(

Well, I'm pretty light as it is at 145 lbs. Kinda hard to shead more!

Isn't this sort of like the joke with the punch line, "We've already established what you =are=; not we're just haggling over the price" ?

Yeah, tell your pax not to eat anything and to poop before they come out, it'll fly.

If you ever plan on flying for a part 135 freight operator, here's your chance to gain some pratical experience.....just be sure to bring another 250 lbs of lead shot and you should be in the neighborhood of a typical 135 freight run.

Ha, If Im only 25 lbs over gross, I consider that a light load. Wait a second, did I just say that.....

PS:No offense but I would never work 135 freight if I were you

apcooper said:
Obviously syphoning fuel is out of the question and extremely dangerous in my book.

Really? Why's that? We drained fuel regularly when the examiner (who was rather large) and student would put the airplane over gross for the checkride. No big deal. Just don't smoke while you're doing it. Actually the FBO should do it for you, that whole liability thing.

Latest resources

Back