Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst FBO, who cares, Best Babe Town anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For someone who likes to stereotype small towners, you sure do spell like them....:laugh: That being said, I won't tell you how many times I have to coorect my typing:eek: You guys are funny...:p

And back to the subject, you will think I'm nuts but I just spent a week in Wichita and they have some nice ones here too. But I still opine that if you go by density, TX wins hands down.

I'll take your word for it, Terry, considering I'm a Texas girl, it would not be in my best interest to disagree...;)

Then we noticed... their grey t-shirts all had the word "INMATE" on the back.

Prison chicks need love to.

EDIT: Just read the rest of your quote and have to agree wholeheartedly. That is HOT. Nothing twisted about it. There is just something about a hot woman in chains. :D

Last edited:
Prison chicks need love to.

EDIT: Just read the rest of your quote and have to agree wholeheartedly. That is HOT. Nothing twisted about it. There is just something about a hot woman in chains. :D

I won't kid you... I'm REEEEEEEEAAAAAALY looking forward to our next trip to Altus!

Hmm????

ACATerry Said

"For someone who likes to stereotype small towners, you sure do spell like them....:laugh:"

Oops!!!!!!!

Charlie West. I was impressed.
That's funny. Before I read this I was going to make the same post, word for word. And it wasn't just at the Airport. Quite the selection downtown as well. Who'da thunk it?

Second That!
The FBO has some nice talent.

While not in the US:
Reykjavik, Iceland
I think they eat the ugly ones as they are nowhere in sight.

I will second that vote. Reykjavik girls make any TX chick look ugly, and that's a very difficult feat to achieve.

I was going to go

to Reykjavik but Icelandair doesn't share points with any of my frequent flyer accounts. I could have gone to the Netherlands first then go backwards. But now it sounds like it's worth it!

It is worth it. Trust me.

I've got an Icelandair story for you. About 11 years ago, me and two other pilot friends decided to go up there on vacation. We called Icelandair operations in Reykjavik to inquire about jumpseating. They said that we could, but we still needed an ID-90 to do it. With ID-90s in hand, we headed to MCO to catch the weekly flight to KEF. After requesting the three jumpseats on the 757, we were informed that that particular captain would not take jumpseaters, but they would have an extra section the following night that shouldn't be a problem. We showed up on day two only to be informed that there were two Icelandair pilots jumpseating. Our helpful ticket agent offered to reroute us through London on British Airways and then back to KEF. We gladly agreed. After arriving in London on day three, we checked in for the Icelandair flight only to be informed that it was oversold and that they were going to place a revenue passenger in the sole cockpit jumpseat. We were shocked at this, but even more shocked at what happened next. There were a couple dozen standby passengers waiting to board. The captain walked out, looked over every passenger waiting there, and walked up to the hottest Icelandic girl and asked her if she wanted to ride up in the cockpit. Of course she agreed and we were left behind yet again in disbelief, although we really couldn't fault this captain, because we would have done the same thing given the opportunity. That gave a whole new meaning to PIC authority!

Finally on day four we made it to KEF. The one thing that kept us motivated for four days was seeing all these drop dead gorgeous Icelandic girls getting on all these flights that we weren't. It was well worth the trouble. If you ever have the chance, you need to go. You wouldn't believe it unless you've seen it for yourself. Like someone else said, they must eat all the ugly ones, because you can't find any.

Latest resources

Back