Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst FBO, who cares, Best Babe Town anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats with you guys?

Nobody has metioned FBO Hotties!

If your gonna "talk the talk", "walk the walk"!!!!!

Check out my entry! Danielle and Jenny from Seattle Washington! I took the picture on the way to Alaska!

Here's the link.....Post these babes! There are no pictures from Oddessa!

http://www.fbohotties.com/state.aspx?state=wa

Take care! And of course....Youre Welcome!!!

I do hope you were referring to his personal life and not the garbage he drags into every thread...

I can see how you might read it that way. Definitely his personal life! And Seemore, keep up the fine work!

Doh, I was kidding with you...;) As an informed board member I'm aware of your opinions. The clarification was for others.

Nomore, the fact that you're not from Texas makes your opinion more objective.

Guys, I'm going to Texas next week. It's going to be weird looking around at the women there :eek:
just to see what y'all are talking about. :p NJW

Thanks NOH!

It was my pleasure! They were both very nice young ladies.

NJW.... Yes we actually have some very attractive woman in Texas with all their teeth and they are not married to there brothers.

We also have hot and cold running water and several of our own brands of beer.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Semore

It was my pleasure! They were both very nice young ladies.

NJW.... Yes we actually have some very attractive woman in Texas with all their teeth and they are not married to there brothers.

We also have hot and cold running water and several of our own brands of beer.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Semore
For someone who likes to stereotype small towners, you sure do spell like them....:laugh:
That being said, I won't tell you how many times I have to coorect my typing:eek:

And back to the subject, you will think I'm nuts but I just spent a week in Wichita and they have some nice ones here too. But I still opine that if you go by density, TX wins hands down.

Last edited:
Altus, OK. As we were taxiing in, we noticed a HOT blonde driving the tractor (that was mowing the lawn). Another hottie marshalled us in, and a third greeted us at the desk.

Then we noticed... their grey t-shirts all had the word "INMATE" on the back. At first I thought it was some new kind of fashion statement, but it turned out that the airport (which was a county-run facility) was staffed by inmates from the female county jail. Maybe I'm a bit twisted, but that made them even hotter!

Um

Altus, OK. As we were taxiing in, we noticed a HOT blonde driving the tractor (that was mowing the lawn). Another hottie marshalled us in, and a third greeted us at the desk.

Then we noticed... their grey t-shirts all had the word "INMATE" on the back. At first I thought it was some new kind of fashion statement, but it turned out that the airport (which was a county-run facility) was staffed by inmates from the female county jail. Maybe I'm a bit twisted, but that made them even hotter!
Ain't no maybe about it. But I mean that in the nicest way!

I thought the only thing from Texas was Steers and Queers....eh, Pvt. Cowboy?:nuts:

I think a honorable mention has to go to the girls at ADS and RSW....then again I'd vote for any female that talks to me, I'm such a glutton for attention.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back