Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst FBO, who cares, Best Babe Town anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nomore

Columbus OH............ home of Victoria's secret

Montreal....................as a geezer my favorite

Odessa TX.................. Babe-a-rama! I swear.

Last edited:
Odessa? :confused: I didn't know that it was a famous place. It's not exactly the garden spot of Texas, but then neither is Amarillo--where I grew up. Odessa is Babe-a-rama, huh? I'll have to take your word for it, Nomore. I just remember the oil pumps.

Now back to my PM. Another pilot wondering if I'm really a wife...:p I think I need to change my avatar. Something more in keeping with my Texas heritage...my black cowboy boots maybe... Something more Texan Babe-a-rama-ish if I don't want to lose out to ...Odessa?! :rolleyes: :D

TRENTON NJ. Nothing like that 389 lb bartender chick who sweats so heavily that it looks like her shirt has stripes!

Ugh, that is NOT a visual I needed right after lunch...

RT, my husband took the photos I wanted for my Give IBT the Boot campaign. As evidence that it was actually me (some pilots who post here have met me in person) and not just something I found on the internet, he snapped a pic that shows more than just the boots. The red background is my robe thrown over a chair; I rested my foot on it and bent over. It was spur of the moment fun. Next avatar I'll do more planning. NJW

RT, my husband took the photos I wanted for my Give IBT the Boot campaign. As evidence that it was actually me (some pilots who post here have met me in person) and not just something I found on the internet, he snapped a pic that shows more than just the boots. The red background is my robe thrown over a chair; I rested my foot on it and bent over. It was spur of the moment fun. Next avatar I'll do more planning. NJW

Glad you clarified that. At first view it looked like the tail of a golden palomino, and I sure as heck didn't want to know what that black thing was falling out from underneath it.

This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

Looks to me like the fudspinner didn't take Semore's well-intended advice. Oh well, it's his prerogative to look like a petty, Village Idiot. Or a stalker as some of the pilots have noted. :erm: You do have to question a poster's motive when he rudely insists on forcing himself into an online community to which he has no ties, where many of the regulars ignore him, and his irrelevant opinions are constantly rejected.

So obvious... I support pilots who are at the bargaining table fighting for a fair contract that will give them the professional compensation they earn with every flight---flights that make them responsible for lives and millions of dollars in aircraft. That makes me a target of the FUD flinger.

The ignore function is designed to enhance your reading experience. It works. NJW

Latest resources

Back