Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst FBO, who cares, Best Babe Town anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Houston Exec gets my vote. I have never had a better 4 hour airport appriciation period. I like it alot.

Albany Millionaire

Gorgeous and sweet and they even laughed at my tres lame jokes. I didn't mean to leave 'em out in that first post.

B19, look at the title of the thread. You have got to be gay! I have no other way to explain how you can get from this topic to some anti union garbage. Oh, not that there's anything wrong with that...:eek:

Hoover and Aswan

B19, look at the title of the thread. You have got to be gay! I have no other way to explain how you can get from this topic to some anti union garbage. Oh, not that there's anything wrong with that...:eek:

Double Dam. I told b-19 he was NOT allowed to post on my threads. That doofus just don't listen. Well he is sofa king we todded!:D

I had to do a flight to Brownfield last month for a funeral. I had a good laugh over the identifier, BFE, but that is about it. Nothing much to see in that town. I will third or fourth the vote for Odessa though. Ya gotta love Millionaire HOU! I'm from Texas so I'm a little biased ;)

Time to 'fess up guys. How many of the rest of you promoting Texan towns are from Texas? ;)

I do hope you were referring to his personal life and not the garbage he drags into every thread...

Charlie West. I was impressed.

Latest resources

Back