• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Women Freight Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That gal must be from the frozen North. I've spent too much time in SoCal and start whining when it hits 70. TG for thinsulate!

As far as FBOs at night are concerned, you've just finished unloading 3000+ pound of freight, tossing 80+ pound bags and boxes of assorted stuff around like pillows. Do you think anyone at the FBO is going to bother you?

81horse, when addressing a female freight dawg, the term is "Ms. B*tch", said respectfully and with enough room for a head start. It won't prevent your imminent hospital stay, but it will provide said female freight dawg with a miniscule challenge, enough to keep her interested in the pursuit. Killing folks on the spot gets tiresome after awhile. ;)

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

At Kalitta we have 2 female captains and I do know one of them.
She's not only a good captain but she's a hot chick as well.
Damn I would fly with her to the moon if we get that clearance hehehe.

JediNein said:
81horse, when addressing a female freight dawg, the term is "Ms. B*tch", said respectfully ...

I generally use Goddess -- said reverently. ;)

Lilah said:
I have flown with "D" before. She's a pretty neat person, and I respect her flying more than Chuck Yeager, if it makes any difference... She hasn't shot anybody down, but has flown in more weather than any of us would probably dare to. How well do you pre-flight when it's -40 or colder outside? I've seen her do it those conditions.

Lilah

I worked there for a over a year, and "D" is highly respected, not only by the pilot group, but even the air traffic controllers, management and UPS ops, they all know her by name. Not only does she preflight when its -40, she loads 3000+ lbs of cargo each leg, De-ices using a broom and if that doesn't get all the ice off she uses the 2 foot long piece of garden hose and smacks the ice off. Then she gets home in the morning, and farms all day long, then flys again that night. She has the longest route at BJI and flys through the worst weather hands down. One morning I asked her why she is still flying, She stared at me and gave me daggers, and replied. "I love it."

... Not only does she preflight when its -40, she loads 3000+ lbs of cargo each leg, De-ices using a broom and if that doesn't get all the ice off she uses the 2 foot long piece of garden hose and smacks the ice off. Then she gets home in the morning, and farms all day long, then flys again that night. ...

Goddess -- I bow down.

MACH-TUCK said:
I worked there for a over a year, and "D" is highly respected, not only by the pilot group, but even the air traffic controllers, management and UPS ops, they all know her by name. Not only does she preflight when its -40, she loads 3000+ lbs of cargo each leg, De-ices using a broom and if that doesn't get all the ice off she uses the 2 foot long piece of garden hose and smacks the ice off. Then she gets home in the morning, and farms all day long, then flys again that night. She has the longest route at BJI and flys through the worst weather hands down. One morning I asked her why she is still flying, She stared at me and gave me daggers, and replied. "I love it."

Chuck Norris aint got nothin' on her!

Freight Pilot with only 650 total Hours?

Just curious. Have you updated your info? Are you a freight pilot with only 650 total hours? What do you fly and who for?

Latest resources

Back