Women Freight Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AZFr8tPilot said:
Ameriflight has one in PHX, at least three in PDX, and several in OAK and BUR/ONT ... not sure about the other AMF bases.

Got one in DFW and at least 2 in CVG (one of them is swimmin' in UPS' pool.)

Brown Cow said:
10% or there abouts at Brown. Simple math, with 2750 on the seniority list. Draw your own conclusions.

You are wrong....we only have about 5%

I took a Brown girl out of SDF a few years ago...pretty smokin hot. All dolled up like an FA. Then of course there is BL at UPS.

Chicks make better freight dogs becuase they can operate with little sleep. This of course comes from a mother who is constantly awake with little sleep taking care of a newborn.

kamikaize said:
We have 3 freight kitty's at Ameristar 2cpt's and 1 fo. They do the job just as good as the guys and are just as much fun out on the road!!

Are you kidding? The Lear only one whined incessantly about loading freight on the Falcon so she was allowed to be Lear only.

Theres a couple at Bemidji Airlines. One is Director of Ops, and the other has been flying there for many years. She's in her late 60's and her back is shaped like the inside of a 99, cause she loads it too. She used to fly night frieght in a Beech 18 way back when they were new. She is probably one of the most respected pilots the midwest has to offer....Male or Female.

stupidpilot said:
Are you kidding? The Lear only one whined incessantly about loading freight on the Falcon so she was allowed to be Lear only.

Did her whining get her fired? Yours did!! Opps! Ate your words on that one.

fr8-4life said:
Did her whining get her fired? Yours did!! Opps! Ate your words on that one.
Thank God I was. Now I fly realplanes that I'm not afraid that will kill me, for people that actually care about their pilots. Stay there and get sh$t on. You can work for that lying crook the rest of your life and get nowhere. Then we'll see who's whining.

MACH-TUCK said:
Theres a couple at Bemidji Airlines. One is Director of Ops, and the other has been flying there for many years. She's in her late 60's and her back is shaped like the inside of a 99, cause she loads it too. She used to fly night frieght in a Beech 18 way back when they were new. She is probably one of the most respected pilots the midwest has to offer....Male or Female.

I have flown with "D" before. She's a pretty neat person, and I respect her flying more than Chuck Yeager, if it makes any difference... She hasn't shot anybody down, but has flown in more weather than any of us would probably dare to. How well do you pre-flight when it's -40 or colder outside? I've seen her do it those conditions.

Lilah

Lilah said:
I have flown with "D" before. She's a pretty neat person, and I respect her flying more than Chuck Yeager, if it makes any difference... She hasn't shot anybody down, but has flown in more weather than any of us would probably dare to. How well do you pre-flight when it's -40 or colder outside? I've seen her do it those conditions.

Lilah

That's impressive. I hope I remember that next time I get the urge to b*tch about loading boxes or preflighting when it's all of 20 outside.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back