• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Women Freight Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have two at ramair and I think there is a new one we just hired. Plus our D.O. is a girl(woman) she started as a line pilot. She seems to ore off a hardass then most of the guys.

When I was at ATI we had one gal who was a DC8 PFE and also PFE Check Airman ?(Air Person??) Great gal. Of course she was known as "The Check Chick"....

PHXFLYR

I wonder how many people have gone from flying pax to boxes?

Quite a few.

I have moved back and forth between boxes and pax and boxes, etc.

Much prefer the boxes, or rather the pallets to the pax.

Met a female Atlas B744F F/O at "Acey Deuceys" in KOSH a couple of years back. She had a tattoo on her butt which she was showing to everyone at the bar. Nice butt. Average tatt.

We sang "you've lost that loving feeling" to her. She swooned. Someone got lucky (I think).

Two weeks later saw her in a hotel elevator in Singapore and reminded her of the serenade (and the tatt) but I didn't get lucky - now that I think about it, neither did she.

She's out there fellas. Sing to all the female pilots and hey, you never know.

Ameriflight has one in PHX, at least three in PDX, and several in OAK and BUR/ONT ... not sure about the other AMF bases.

Awww, that's cute, Capt. Underpants.....

But don't you know that as pilots we girls know what you guys are up to and are immune to your charms? :D

-FW

Switched

FoxyWhiskey said:
I wonder how many people have gone from flying pax to boxes?

-FW

I am also one of the few and the proud to have made the switch from PAX to BOX carrying. Very glad I made the switch too......had I stayed with the PAX job (would have been 6 years now), I still wouldn't have upgraded to Capt. It was a "regional", by the way. And, I might have even been looking at a furlough!!! Instead, I have been at the new job almost 2 years, and already made the upgrade.

And, in the immortal words of one of my highly regarded Captains at the PAX job, as I was leaving.........Boxes Don't B*tch!

.........Boxes Don't B*tch!

Well, in most cases no. But they do on occasion and you don't want to be around when they do as it usually results in fire, being incapacited or becoming disabled by being exposed to toxic chemicals. UPS just had a DC-8 that had some boxes that b*tched up a storm!

Still it's better flying freight than pax!

We had an all female MD-11( Gemini) crew flying between JFK and EastMidlands UK. Good thing that did'nt pull over to go shopping :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back