• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN to ground 190 flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I want everyone to now refer to Tanker Clown as Tanker Tool. I think that speaks for itself. Talked to Miss Lang myself today. Interviewing to continue for the rest of the year. We don't hire to fire. Bad mojo. Can you say Denver for a new domicile?

I'll SECOND that! Tanker TOOL, Tanker TOOL, Tanker TOOL, ----------------- goes on to infinity-------------

Wow, how 3rd graderish of you. I'm glad southwest hires nothing but the best and brightest.

You're starting to sound like Tanker TOOL! When you come on this site and do nothing but post BS and misinformation you can expect some "3rd graderish" to come your way. Now, if you would like to have an adult conversation without the insults, slander and misinformation we can do that as well; your choice?

You're starting to sound like Tanker TOOL! When you come on this site and do nothing but post BS and misinformation you can expect some "3rd graderish" to come your way. Now, if you would like to have an adult conversation without the insults, slander and misinformation we can do that as well; your choice?

He's the former "737Pylt".....That name got banned so he broke this one out of retirement.....

I want everyone to now refer to Tanker Clown as Tanker Tool. I think that speaks for itself. Talked to Miss Lang myself today. Interviewing to continue for the rest of the year. We don't hire to fire. Bad mojo. Can you say Denver for a new domicile?

New domocile my a$$! How can a shrinking airline add a domocile. To you Tanker haters out there...don't be mad because I speak the truth. You guys are getting as bad as Song...er...Delta guys. Since when did it become the third rail of airlines to speak the truth about Southwest?

MILC17HOMO - I'll see you at SWA...if you ever make it there.

New domocile my a$$! How can a shrinking airline add a domocile. To you Tanker haters out there...don't be mad because I speak the truth. You guys are getting as bad as Song...er...Delta guys. Since when did it become the third rail of airlines to speak the truth about Southwest?

MILC17HOMO - I'll see you at SWA...if you ever make it there.

Now that's funny! Thanks for the laugh Tanker!

Sure, let me know when any adults show up on this thread will ya?

Last time I checked they are getting rid of flights that do not make money...therfore the (negative gains) should then go away....we win..we win...we win..but tankertot is still a loser.

I don't fly for SWA and have a good flying gig. What I see on this forum and especially on this thread ore the ones afraid their life isn't as good as others. And really many are not. So if you knock the one off the top of the heap, just maybe some feel like they might get a little closer to top. When in reality, thats not the formula for success.

No matter how many try to knock SWA down, they are on the top, they have been on the top for many years now, and likely will be there for sometime to come. No matter what crazy remarks some make about them.

Latest resources

Back