• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wn/fl!!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TankerClown. I am asking. No begging you to get a new aviatar. If you do I'll give you thw pudding from my boxed lunches for the rest of my life ... PLEASE.

Ah come on man! It took me all day to get an angle that could fit all of me in my web cam.

Seriously 737 Pylt, still mad you got a pay cut...I guess you shouldn't be since you voted for it.
And yet we're still paid better than tanker pilots!:laugh:

Or are you still mad that I make more money than you?
I guess, much like a neutered dog, you don't get it! You need to learn the definition of SALARY. But its ok, if you want to think so, I'll let you believe it. After all, you're probably somewhere far away from the trailer you call home. But hey look on the bright side, at least in Kuwait or Bahrain, its warm....

But then again, maybe you're still mad a 3 year SWA/FO makes more than a 12 year Delta FO?
But its still more than tanker pilots!:D

I'd be mad too. Ever since you rolled on your pay cuts you guys have been a joke.
2 shows 8 & 11. Try the veal.

FYI, still haven't even applied at SWA yet....but I will.
FYI......You WON'T get hired. But thats ok, Mesa's hiring. With your whopping 1800+ hours, you'd fit right in, and you can even wear your matching backpack & ipod.

Later Spanker Clown,

Hate to dissapoint you there General, I'm home...again for Christmas....and New Years. I think we've all seen the math. You make less than an Air Force tanker pilot. Ha. Man, that's sad. I still think it's funny that even though I still make more than any Delta FO that I get to pay less in taxes.

Life just must not be fair. Glad to hear your wife is an ad exec that makes more than you. I personally wouldn't brag about it. I like to wear the pants at my house. But I guess as long as she's the only stable provider that she should wear the pants.

Hate to dissapoint you there General, I'm home...again for Christmas....and New Years. I think we've all seen the math. You make less than an Air Force tanker pilot. Ha. Man, that's sad. I still think it's funny that even though I still make more than any Delta FO that I get to pay less in taxes.

Life just must not be fair. Glad to hear your wife is an ad exec that makes more than you. I personally wouldn't brag about it. I like to wear the pants at my house. But I guess as long as she's the only stable provider that she should wear the pants.

Spanky clown:
Love the avatar. Must have taken you all day with that dial up at your trailer to get that thing to upload.
Anyway, thanks for the laughs (your paycheck).
Merry Chirstmas in Bahrain.

Spanky clown:
Love the avatar. Must have taken you all day with that dial up at your trailer to get that thing to upload.
Anyway, thanks for the laughs (your paycheck).
Merry Chirstmas in Bahrain.

You're welcome ma'am. Better let you get back to your housekeeping duties...bread winners like to come home to clean houses and I'm sure your wife is already mad having to work on Saturday.

By the way, if my paycheck is a joke, then yours is sad...and I pity you. I hope you guys are able to have some sort of Christmas. If you need help, PM me and I'll send you a check.

So am I. I am senior enough to hold all holidays off. And, I think a lot of professions make more than pilots, certainly Air Force Pilots too. My wife does very well, and that helps me out too. It gives me the ability to pick and choose the flying I want, and spend as much time debunking you on FI as I want. Keep enjoying that Military desk job, becuase you will be in it for a long time. Your Southwest and Fedex dreams have vanished. BTW, I love that Avatar. Great memories. Have a great one, and don't be too upset about age 65. It wasn't supposed to crush your dreams. There are plenty of BE1900 jobs out there for you now, like Gulfstream INTL and Great Lakes (they are starting Bigsky routes in MT soon). Go for it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey Gen: Out of curiosity. What's the average longivity to hold X-mas off or bid vacation that week at mother Delta?

So am I. I am senior enough to hold all holidays off. And, I think a lot of professions make more than pilots, certainly Air Force Pilots too. My wife does very well, and that helps me out too. It gives me the ability to pick and choose the flying I want, and spend as much time debunking you on FI as I want. Keep enjoying that Military desk job, becuase you will be in it for a long time. Your Southwest and Fedex dreams have vanished. BTW, I love that Avatar. Great memories. Have a great one, and don't be too upset about age 65. It wasn't supposed to crush your dreams. There are plenty of BE1900 jobs out there for you now, like Gulfstream INTL and Great Lakes (they are starting Bigsky routes in MT soon). Go for it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't think I'll work at any of those places. Like I said. If I can't get on with SWA or FedEx I'll just go to Delta and stay current until I can move up in the world. I know it would be a blow to my pride to have to work at Delta, but that's what you have to do some times to get to the big leagues...and big money.

Glad you like the avatar. I'm not sure why you say "good memories." I really don't tend to look back fondly at failures. But if your a loser, failure (and pay cuts) are just part of the game. I'm sure you have good memories from Ch 11 as well. Hope your next pay cuts will be remembered as fondly as your latest ones.

Good job changing up the log in. Tell your other personalities hello for me. I haven't seen you using HeavySet much lately. I know that JMoney got banned...maybe you should use Midge to freshen things up. Your pretty busted there bm.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back