• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWA and AT truly merge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm bitter? You just don't like my truth in the message. And I don't blame you. Your labeling of self rightous is pointed at the one who brings about real possibilities that you deny to yourself. I am actually trying to help you. But you are unable to see this because of your myopic hope that your seniority is a separate issue from the extreme gains you will be experiencing. Either your big payday is going to lower your seniority or your seniority is going to go away. I only see who has the power in this transaction and it is certainly not with the Airtran pilots. Once again, blame who sold you out. Not me or anyone or anything else.

And by the way, you have won the airline lottery. Congratulations! Now don't blow it.

I can accept that we have a difference of opinion. Can you? Apparently not because you are afraid I speak the truth. And you should be. I say if this goes to arbitration you will likely have less than SWAPA will present. I really hope the best for all pilots.

Is one required to be concerned to be interested?

Bwahahahahah. Get a grip of reality.

PCL,
Please don't let poor legal advice ruin your chance of a great career at SWA.

Roughneck, please just get some legal advice so you can stop making yourself look ignorant. Call your SWAPA reps. I'm sure they'll give the truth rather than some half baked theories cooked up on a message board.

PCL,

I think you're a pretty smart guy. Have you called ALPA? I suggest you do.

The fact is that it's not some cooked up message board conspiracy. I know because I HAVE spoken to my union.

Gup

I have also. My Rep and a member of the M&A Comm. I suggest PCL make a phone call or two.

So you're saying that your M&A Committee rep has told you that SWA will try to keep the operations separate if you don't get your way on SLI? Just want to be clear.

I think what he's saying is that SWAPA is willing to look into ALL avenues of protecting SWAPA members and maybe SWA has been showing some willingness to help (maybe even in a good way for all).

Roughneck, please just get some legal advice so you can stop making yourself look ignorant. Call your SWAPA reps. I'm sure they'll give the truth rather than some half baked theories cooked up on a message board.

I heard Your lawyer was the former USair attorney during their SLI talks and that is why I mentioned what I did about poor legal advice. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to whether he is a good attorney or not.

Latest resources

Back