• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wild SkyWest rumours I've heard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately there are pilots that believe every rumor out there. The other day had a flght Att. tell a United Flt Att. that we were buying Jet Blue I laughed and she said go ahead laugh But I know a lot of stuff you don't I'm on the hotel commitee!

I heard that if Skywest votes down ALPA, ASA will be dissolved, the ASA pilots will be stapled to the bottom of the Skywest list, and then publicly flogged at noon in Temple Square. Additionally, the A319s secretly on order will be delivered, and you'll be buying out Jet Blue. Just remember, you heard it here first.

Not a rumor but enjoy,

http://www.matkovsalzman.com/shownews.aspx?show=2888

After deregulation, the CAB announced that it would no longer require LPPs as a matter of course, but only under special circumstances. When the Department of Transportation (DOT) acquired jurisdiction over the airline mergers in 1985, it reiterated the policy against LPPs and consistently rejected requests for their imposition. The DOT has repeatedly stated that mandatory LPPs are inconsistent with deregulation and that if employees want merger protections they should obtain them through collective bargaining. Accordingly, airline unions have routinely negotiated merger and succession provisions into their labor contracts.
PBR
SKYW ALPA naysayers, the light at the end of the tunnel isn't daylight it's a high speed bullet train and you have been tied to the tracks by Snidely Whiplash(BH). BOHICA, and say good by to the fast upgrade!

Last edited:
I'm really dissapointesd Livingston...Even for you that was pretty lame.
Dl just hands BH the rope to lash us to the tracks!
PBR

I heard that if Skywest votes down ALPA, ASA will be dissolved, the ASA pilots will be stapled to the bottom of the Skywest list, and then publicly flogged at noon in Temple Square. Additionally, the A319s secretly on order will be delivered, and you'll be buying out Jet Blue. Just remember, you heard it here first.

Yes, I can confirm this. Everything exept the Jet Blue buyout. But good news, we'll be flying the A319s for fun and for free!

Skywest will not see any flying "go away due to the perception of 'higher cost'." That is just not the way business works. And in any case, JA will not allow a false perception take any flying away.

If perception had any impact on the aviation business, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport would shut down.

....just based on perception...

You know what I'm sayin'?

Yes, I can confirm this. Everything exept the Jet Blue buyout. But good news, we'll be flying the A319s for fun and for free!
The SKYW guys who went to Virgin America are gonna be pissed at you for undercutting them after they undercut everybody else in the industry!
PBR

Come on two pages and not a single sighting of unpainted aircraft at some remote field with SW tail numbers... I expect more from flightinfo.

The A319 pay rates will be 50 seat pay + 1%. But, just think about that increased profit sharing!

Latest resources

Back