• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is AT&T losing its pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess my amazement is why would a guy who turned AT&T down, be allowed to return, over a guy who never wanted to leave and wanted to come back. My understanding is that was much later after DY left, so sounds like some more shady back office deals. Possible Hot Bunking?

My colleagues in this thread are top notch. That they were never asked back despite stellar backgrounds is beyond comprehension. T would rather hire an unknown quantity off the street over known, exceptional pilots who always went the extra mile. Shame!

This is true. Now he is fighting the big fight and I wish him well in that.

I fought that one, too. Five times so far. First time at 27. Mine wasn't as bad as his sounds. I will be praying he recovers. Let the little Germ Blah-ston douchdebags call me gay. That man who is fighting has my love and respect along with at least two others here. From the RJ Mafia, get better, sir. We pull for you.

Sounds like the flight department is going to send the pompous a-hole to finishing school. A quickie CAM course so he can have some sort of management training certificate to hang on his wall. Some people have actual masters degrees and real life experience. At least hope he changes the "You're Name Here" block to his own. Make it appear more authentic.

Last edited:
Sounds like the flight department is going to send the pompous a-hole to finishing school. A quickie CAM course so he can have some sort of management training certificate to hang on his wall. Some people have actual masters degrees and real life experience. At least hope he changes the "You're Name Here" block to his own. Make it appear more authentic.

Can you point me to the quickie CAM course please?

Anyone see job postings for the new pilot? Anyone get a call? Word is they are being very "selective". Which is code for padding the directors bonus by increasing diversity.

They didn't call any furloughees. God forbid they rehire a known quantity over someone they've never seen before.

Just remember, anyone who takes the job.....you're highly expendable. Be looking for your next job the moment you hire on with T.

They didn't call any furloughees. God forbid they rehire a known quantity over someone they've never seen before.

Just remember, anyone who takes the job.....you're highly expendable. Be looking for your next job the moment you hire on with T.

Latest resources

Back