• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why don't the regionals bring back PFT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Forget PFT at the regionals for a moment. Lets say someplace like Delta did PFT. How many of you would PFT to work at Delta? How much would you be willing to pay to work for Delta?

Forget PFT at the regionals for a moment. Lets say someplace like Delta did PFT. How many of you would PFT to work at Delta? How much would you be willing to pay to work for Delta?
an embarrassingly HUGE number.

although, if I had PFT'd at ASA back in the early 90's or late 80's I might be someplace else by now. And I guess if you want to stretch far enough....PFT'ing isn't much different than going to college, passing a few courses to get the degree to get a job. Just less classy :)

1st year pay is so low at UPS, you essentially paid for your training.

I'm too lazy to go looking through the DAL contract, but some contracts prohibit PFT. They might not even be able to do it if they wanted to.

I'm thinking it was a rhetorical question....used to make a point.

Actually, I think the whole thread is just flamebait. Check the original poster's history. He's always posting flamebait crap.

Latest resources

Back