• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why don't the regionals bring back PFT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually I don't have any problem with flamebait. Its great fun when you're bored and I'm bored out of my skull after being off for a month. I'm ready to fly in some really sh!tty wx.

I'm too lazy to go looking through the DAL contract, but some contracts prohibit PFT. They might not even be able to do it if they wanted to.

My using Delta as an example was to point out that many/most wannabes see Delta as one of their goal airlines in which to work for. With today's instant gratification generation, I was curious as to how many of you would pay, and how much, if you could buy your way to Delta.

Not me. I was well prepared for fist year pay. Our second year F/O pay is $122/hr, 118,950/yr. How does that compare with your pay?[/quote]
another rhetorical question but I'll answer for them purely out of fun.....it doesn't! It compares more like a wet dream I'd like to have...:beer:

My using Delta as an example was to point out that many/most wannabes see Delta as one of their goal airlines in which to work for. With today's instant gratification generation, I was curious as to how many of you would pay, and how much, if you could buy your way to Delta.
the rest of us clearly got it....

PCL is being defensive. He didn't initially get your sentiment, so he claims it's flame. I think it's an interesting topic to discuss.

Latest resources

Back