Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the airtran to swa guys not voting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Daddy

Seriously, why? Is SWAPA making it hard or is it all just too unfamiliar with unknown names? Apathy is killing us in Section 6. I was hoping we would have a block of impassioned pilots who cared enough to vote 98% to strike at one time in their careers. We are stalled in section 6 and STILL can't even get half the pilots to vote.

I wasn't sure which was worse an uninformed voter or a non voter. I've been a SWAPA member for roughly 20 minutes, do you really want me weighing in on an election?

Seriously, why? Is SWAPA making it hard or is it all just too unfamiliar with unknown names? Apathy is killing us in Section 6. I was hoping we would have a block of impassioned pilots who cared enough to vote 98% to strike at one time in their careers. We are stalled in section 6 and STILL can't even get half the pilots to vote.

Daddy.

We had a poor turned out from the whole group ,not just the AT pilots.

45% voted, that's just pathetic .

I know from my limited time over here, it seems it is unfamiliarity with the candidates or more concerned with the details about the end of AT.

Phred

I understand it was apathy across the board, but I had just hoped for a less apathetic group from AT. SWAPA pilots have been apathetic since I've been here. Will any AT vote in the runoffs? The choices are not that unclear. Senior guys will always champion senior issues...voting in captains who will never sit reserve again will not fix reserve. It probably won't preserve scheduling flexibility either. Just a thought.

That was typical turnout for a non concessionary contract vote. Welcome to SWApA.....

When they offer up the next industry leading concessionary contract, the turnout will be 80% +, with at least 84% of those voting YES! in favor of it.

As it ever was........

Count on it.

I think it a bit of a stretch for any FAT pilot to identify with anyone running for SWAPA as having their interests at heart, IMHO anyways.

We're all a lil busy, getting thru training, and spending our lotto winnings.

I was confused by the lack of mustaches, but managed to vote anyway.

Perhaps when you attend a SWAPA meeting you are issued a mustache at the door

Latest resources

Back