Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Di do goodtimes,
Makes me glad I was never a member of alpa

No wonder. Your inability to create a cogent post demonstrates a lack of critical thinking.

All very true.

There is a process agreement that was signed by all four parties. We need to follow the process we have all agreed to, and to do it like the professional pilots we are. Other work groups will be watching.

READ MY LIPS>>>

SW management has made that clear. Go ahead and sue, perhaps 10 years down the road you might see a little money, after the lawyers (ALPA) get their percentage.

Life doesn't always work out the way you think it should. Get over it!!!

Actually let me correct that. They WILL follow the process agreement, but they just won't integrate us. Hmmmm, lets weigh that out... HAVE a Job, DON"T have a job......

I choose to WORK for SWA and ENJOY the rest of my career..

OMP,

The only one who will be lawyering up is SWAPA after the arbitrator gives AAI guys DoH. If they want to be known as the new USAPA, more power to them.

It would be easier in the first place to go for a fair SLI, but that concept appears to be beyond the grasp of SWA f/os.

You realize that you're responding to a post from over two weeks ago, and the MEC has now already decided to send the agreement out for a vote, right? Calm down.

No, I'm still here Flycatcher, and I still think we should be going to arbitration. I just don't see any need to argue incessantly about it on Flightinfo.

Yet you posted this gem yesterday.

This fool will be the instrument of your destruction.

Get over it and move forward.

You realize that you're responding to a post from over two weeks ago, and the MEC has now already decided to send the agreement out for a vote, right? Calm down.

These two guys are too busy getting into the Witness Protection program to worry about anything. They must have heard the story about the ALPA genius at TWA. He got the nickname of "Otis". Otis walked onto a elevator one day with some of his ALPA brothers who didn't think too much of the deal he decided for them. The elevator mysteriously stopped enroute to his floor while his ALPA brothers let him know what they thought of his brilliant leadership. Otis was in the hospital for awhile and then decided to "retire" early.......any TWA guys remember Otis? Might want to enlighten Todd and Rich.

I do think it's kind of humorous that Ty, Lear and PCL_128 have become exceedingly quiet lately. It's as if they believe being quieter now will absolve them of all their past indiscretions on FI. The really comical part is, they don't realize they have all been ideintified to SWA management and SWAPA and the bulk of their posts have been printed off of FI and delivered to their (possibly) new employer. (Yes, seriously.) Some guy with lots of time on his hands felt this was a necessary endeavor. Would hate to be in their shoes right now...

Last edited:
More threats? And personal ones, QF? Typical SWA loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back