Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps? I mean serious…they appoint a clueless MEC chairmen…negotiate an industry failing contract…put together a supposedly all-star merger committee, allows them to operate autonomously…followed by the shocked reaction to the negotiated SLI…then the ALPA representatives decides to gamble the future of 1700+ pilots by shooting the deal down. COME ON MAN!!! Have you not learn from both the past and the history of this union. ALPA has been known to lie and misleads pilots down a very dark road. The bottom line is that ALPA leads to failure. They failed the pilots at Continental. They failed the pilots at Eastern Airlines. They failed the pilots at TWA. They failed the pilots at USAir. They failed the pilots at United. They failed the pilots at Delta. Do you want to be next?

Ummm, because they are representing the best interests of the AT pilot group as a whole...but you spin that anyway you think you can...

The really comical part is, they don't realize they have all been ideintified to SWA management and SWAPA and the bulk of their posts have been printed off of FI and delivered to their (possibly) new employer. (Yes, seriously.)....Would hate to be in their shoes right now...

That would qualify as a threat. You've threatened their employment and livelihood.

If any of the three get fired, you may have some legal troubles, Son. You're not anonymous, either.

That would qualify as a threat. You've threatened their employment and livelihood.

If any of the three get fired, you may have some legal troubles, Son. You're not anonymous, either.

I have to agree with this. Why don't you all report yourselves? Your posts on this forum are just as damaging as any AirTran pilot's responses. Crying to Daddy because others on an "anonymous" forum don't agree with you is pretty freakin' childish. You'd get your ass kicked for that in grade school. It's a great example of the SWA culture though.

I do think it's kind of humorous that Ty, Lear and PCL_128 have become exceedingly quiet lately. It's as if they believe being quieter now will absolve them of all their past indiscretions on FI. The really comical part is, they don't realize they have all been ideintified to SWA management and SWAPA and the bulk of their posts have been printed off of FI and delivered to their (possibly) new employer. (Yes, seriously.) Some guy with lots of time on his hands felt this was a necessary endeavor. Would hate to be in their shoes right now...

I have been quiet because I think this forum has turned into a very angry and unproductive place to spend time.

Thank you, though, for documenting the above. What's especially interesting is that while posting opinions about SLI on a forum is not against SWA's employee policies, the SWA Employee Handbook specifically prohibits printing materials from outside sources and bringing them into the workplace to threaten or intimidate other employees.

So, the great irony is that if someone actually did what you say, they are actually the ones violating corporate policy.

I don't expect any SWA pilots will exhibit any ill will toward myself or any other former AirTran pilots. I don't believe SWA management would tolerate it for a minute. They are not going to tolerate a hostile workplace environment carried out by a handful of pilots with anger issues.

Regards,
TW

Last edited:
And we expect the same from Airtran pilots, especially those who believe they have been "stapled". After reading some of the posts on this forum from individuals who are actually on your MC, NC and MEC, the chances of civility on your end is virtually nil.

Ty, Lear and PCL,

You will have nothing to worry about at SWA...this debate has turned ugly, but the for the most part your inputs have been directed at the issues and not the individuals...good luck.

It's not the pilots they have to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back